Neutral leaning -support
No interactions, supposedly racist

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Alex M.

Eisenhower

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Dear Alex M,
I was thrilled to see that you have joined Civil Networks, and I wanted to extend my heartfelt congratulations on this exciting new chapter in your life!

Your message about starting in August 2022 and feeling uncertain about what you were doing, but still sticking with it, really spoke to me. It takes a lot of courage and determination to step out of your comfort zone and try something new, but I have no doubt that you will thrive in this exciting new role.

Civil Networks is an innovative and dynamic community, and I am so happy that you have joined us. Your unique perspective and talents will no doubt contribute to the success of the server, and I look forward to seeing all the amazing things that you will achieve.

Please know that you have my full support and best wishes as you embark on this exciting new journey. Congratulations again on this wonderful achievement!

Best regards,
Eisenhower

• Love
Reactions: Himothy and Alex M.

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Dear Alex M,
I was thrilled to see that you have joined Civil Networks, and I wanted to extend my heartfelt congratulations on this exciting new chapter in your life!

Your message about starting in August 2022 and feeling uncertain about what you were doing, but still sticking with it, really spoke to me. It takes a lot of courage and determination to step out of your comfort zone and try something new, but I have no doubt that you will thrive in this exciting new role.

Civil Networks is an innovative and dynamic community, and I am so happy that you have joined us. Your unique perspective and talents will no doubt contribute to the success of the server, and I look forward to seeing all the amazing things that you will achieve.

Please know that you have my full support and best wishes as you embark on this exciting new journey. Congratulations again on this wonderful achievement!

Best regards,
Eisenhower
What he said (I can't top that)
Welcome, my friend <3