Discord name: Alex
For how long have you played on MRP: 7 years total 3 years CG
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF LT Alex
NWO name (regiment and rank): N/A
Civilian name: Alexz
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2 RoE warns from 2021 cant remember why

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
JAF COL for several months

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I have good competence, I'm Very confident able to control situations and wars very well, Plenty of experience lead my fair share of wars in the past with from what I remember great results. For the foreseeable future I'm going to be fairly active for a couple hours a day, I'm easy to talk to fair and generally a nice guy. 3 years of experience on CG MRP as a hole so I have seen everything, nothing surprises me anymore I know what to expect from this role. I listen to peoples ideas and issues and take them seriously while giving my thoughts and advice on them.
As I've taken a year break from MRP I'm fully refreshed and ready to go. I Like to include my self in discussions regarding development or server related issues and contribute all I can.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
JAF COL / SAS MSGT

List your strengths and weaknesses:

- I'm able to control situations.
- Great judgement and ability to understand situations.

- Already have experience leading wars.

-I'm Ambition often trying to get more than what's possible.
-I haven't actually been a high command before but I'm very confident in what to expect.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in: Alex is a British Empire restorationist wishing to bring glory back to great Britain by re claiming the territories however the arrival of the NWO threated his plans for Britain forcing him to go to war allied with NATO to fight back NWO but the war is taking longer than expected a back and forth that never ends until the NWO are defeated Alex remains transfixed on breaking the NWO spirit and tearing them apart from the inside out.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
NHC is responsible for coordinating troops and maintaining orders well as this overseeing a regiment making sure it runs smoothly and aids the regiment command on running the regiment and is more of a guide only directly interfering if the situations calls for it.
-
What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

To monitor the regiment being in TS with them talking and getting to know the regiment there assigned to so they can better aid it as well as this be ready to answer questions people may have regarding regiment / server related matters

Last edited:

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
+/- Neutral
-You have only just returned to the server recently
-I'm not sure if you need to but I thought u needed to be MSGT or higher for 2 weeks minimal beforing applying for NHC or you needed permission from the NHC GEN
-I have like zero interactions with you so I can't really make a valid verdict

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+/- Neutral
-You have only just returned to the server recently
-I'm not sure if you need to but I thought u needed to be MSGT or higher for 2 weeks minimal beforing applying for NHC or you needed permission from the NHC GEN
-I have like zero interactions with you so I can't really make a valid verdict
Got permission from Kvalax

Johnnn9mm

Jan 22, 2023
-/+ Neutral
- IS still a MSGT
- Never saw leading a war
+ Mature
+ A decent activity

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
+Support

You know what you are doing in terms of war leading, and you were JAF Reg Command for a long time so have a lot of leadership experience so I'll be leaving a +Support. Best of luck.

Lazar

Mar 2, 2023
+/- Neutral (Leaning to -1)
+Experience as a COL

+/- Recently just returned from previously
- Havent led a war

- Only just got MSGT recently [May be wrong]

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
Huge +Support

+ Knows how to lead wars competently
+ Friendly and approachable (usually)
+ Did well as JAF COL

- It's Alex

Best of luck my little kitten :freeze:

James V

Sep 24, 2022
+support
+ Experience
+ Active

Recently re-joined, but prior experience wont impact this as he has been quite active since returned

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+support
good col at the time
good lad
would make a good war leader
good luck alex

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
+support

- he knows that to do, he has experience as a reg cmd and has been high ranks in staff, will be a great addition to the NHC team!

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear Alex,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Lieutenant General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.