Alexander Hamilton SAS MAJ

USSR name (regiment and rank):

Alexander Hamilton the 2nd 40th PSC

Civilian name:

Hamilton AOD

Do you have a mic?:

yes i do

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/alexander-hamilton-nhc-application.25549/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1 warning for Headglitching, it wasnt on purpose

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

Yes, I have experience as a SCO in SAS. In this role, I have been dedicated to supporting my regiment by being consistently available for them and addressing their needs. My commitment extends to volunteering frequently to lead wars, where I apply my tactical knowledge to ensure the best outcomes for NATO. I am constantly striving to improve myself to better serve NATO, and I have a clear understanding of how to utilize tactics during warfare and effectively assign regiments to maximize our success.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I believe I am the best candidate for the NHC position due to my experience with the MRP server, particularly in leading wars and setting up trainings to support the regiment. I also have played a role in Helping SAS growing back.

My leadership skills are complemented by my approachable and supportive nature. I thrive in stressful situations, offering help and support to those around me. Responsibility is something I embrace fully, and my intentions are always aligned with the best interests for the Regiment and NATO.

In summary, my experience, leadership abilities, and dedication to helping others make me an ideal candidate for High Command.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

PSC, MAJ, Civilian

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strength

1. Calm in Stressful Situations: I maintain composure and effectiveness during high-pressure scenarios, ensuring stability and clear-headed decision-making.
  2. Friendly Towards Everyone: I foster a positive and welcoming environment, making it easier to build strong relationships and encourage teamwork.
  3. Ambitious: I am driven to achieve goals and strive for excellence in all endeavors, continuously seeking growth and improvement.
  4. Good at Leading: Im capable of successfully leading people during wars or managing trainings.
  5. Team Player: I work well within a team, valuing collaboration and the collective success of the group.

Weaknesses
  1. Communication: I sometimes struggle with communication, but I am actively working to improve my skills in this area.
  2. Stubbornness: My determination can sometimes lead to stubbornness, making it challenging to accept alternative viewpoints.
  3. Overwhelmed on Bad Days: On particularly tough days, I can become overwhelmed, which may affect my performance and decision-making.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Alexander Hamilton grew up with stories of bravery and honor from his father, a decorated war hero. Inspired by his father's legacy, Alexander joined the Special Air Service (SAS) with a singular focus: to become one of the best and uphold the family tradition of heroism. His journey through the ranks has been marked by dedication, perseverance, and an unwavering commitment to his comrades and mission objectives.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
  • Giving Orders during Wars and Peacetime (FOBs etc.)
  • Maintain Order in Base
  • Oversee and Support Regiments, NATO in generell
  • Helping everyone in need of Help
What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
  • Helping out with generell Questions
  • Keep NATO up to date
  • Give Ideas to help NATO improve
  • Updating Documents

sideswipe

May 20, 2024
+Support
Reasons: Open for critism , good learner , always trying to improve himself. And i think he deserves a shot.

Zhorik.

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
May 18, 2023
Germany
+Support
+Very active
+Amazing Interactions
+Plenty CO experience (he is very old)

Hey Alexander, from what I can see you're a very good candidate for NHC. Good luck on your Verdict!

MrPuffy

Aug 29, 2023
+MASSIVE SUPPORT
+This guy dude, nice, likes to help out
+Hes very active
+Much CO experience (know him since the middle of NWO war thingy)
+Angry German is funny :ROFLMAO:

ShockDragon

Oct 29, 2023
+ Support
- active and good leadership

when i spoke to you today and previous times and give you criticism and situations that could happen during war you used the knowledge to adapt your strategy and when you do so you enable yourself to win wars and maintain good communication throughout the wars. i think you have a good chance at becoming NHC if you keep up this attitude for all wars. Good luck. (My Opinion not what other NHC may think)

Status
Not open for further replies.