Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
Name: Alexandria
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:208392786
Previous Rank: Senior Admin
Date of resignation?: 31/12/2023
Why did you resign? Mixture of reasons boiling down to being incredibly overwhelmed and making the wrong choice to resign

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:

No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
1704646484776.png

The hitbox abuse case was entirely my fault.
the kick was a joke between myself and a former super admin.
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:

I want to return to staff because I never should have resigned in the first place, literally a day after the resignation I was regretting it, I absolutely love the server, and staffing for it. I chose to resign as I had a handful of things come up in my personal life, and in the server [Failed Attempted Doxing] that had been putting a toll on me for a few months, and my performance definitely dipped as a result of that, But being kept busy by working on the server was what had been keeping me vibing.
A big turning factor was the disaster of a Map Change event I led, knowing now I will not touch event team with a 70ft pole. I am ready to come back with a refreshed mindset and do better, As well as consistently taking more than my workload
I know I have only been gone for a week, but considering the dip in activity over Christmas anyways, I have spent a lot more time than it seems at first glance sorting my shit out. I Wont be pushing myself as much but I will continue to contribute to the Team and server.

EDIT:
Wrong Date :D

Last edited:

Big Dave

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 20, 2022
If you felt overwhelmed by it before, whats changed?

Speaking from experience, that's not a great sign if even with the previously reduced activity you were overwhelmed - coming back it might be even worse for you. Good luck though.

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
Neutral

Personal opinion i don't believe you should be coming back at this time, You were a great staff don't get me wrong, but you've only just resigned in less then a month ago. You've complained about not having enough time that's what lead up to you resigning.

Personally i would say give it a month or two, take some time away, and see if you would be up for coming back still or not.

Best regards,

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
Name: Alexandria
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:208392786
Previous Rank: Senior Admin
Date of resignation?: 31/01/2023
Why did you resign? Mixture of reasons boiling down to being incredibly overwhelmed and making the wrong choice to resign

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:

No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
View attachment 12353

The hitbox abuse case was entirely my fault.
the kick was a joke between myself and a former super admin.
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:

I want to return to staff because I never should have resigned in the first place, literally a day after the resignation I was regretting it, I absolutely love the server, and staffing for it. I chose to resign as I had a handful of things come up in my personal life, and in the server [Failed Attempted Doxing] that had been putting a toll on me for a few months, and my performance definitely dipped as a result of that, But being kept busy by working on the server was what had been keeping me vibing.
A big turning factor was the disaster of a Map Change event I led, knowing now I will not touch event team with a 70ft pole. I am ready to come back with a refreshed mindset and do better, As well as consistently taking more than my workload
I know I have only been gone for a week, but considering the dip in activity over Christmas anyways, I have spent a lot more time than it seems at first glance sorting my shit out. I Wont be pushing myself as much but I will continue to contribute to the Team and server.

EDIT:
Wrong Date :D
31/01/2023 resignation hmmmmmmmm something tells me this is not correct

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
bro resigned almost a year ago? bro what the fuck is going on

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
If you felt overwhelmed by it before, whats changed?

Speaking from experience, that's not a great sign if even with the previously reduced activity you were overwhelmed - coming back it might be even worse for you. Good luck though.
Neutral

Personal opinion i don't believe you should be coming back at this time, You were a great staff don't get me wrong, but you've only just resigned in less then a month ago. You've complained about not having enough time that's what lead up to you resigning.

Personally i would say give it a month or two, take some time away, and see if you would be up for coming back still or not.

Best regards,

I'll Reply to these both as they cover the same point.
I only found myself overwhelmed as I took on alot of tasks, And was volunteering to do extra which I could not achieve.
I've taken a step back, acknowledged that I cannot and will not push myself as much as I was to do extra,, its a game, and I want to have a bit more fun with it

Thank you for your inputs regardless.

Robert Harrison

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Feb 28, 2023
+ Support

+ Very good rule knowledge
+ Very helpful towards everyone
+ Good staff member

- Resigned not so long ago

Hello Alexandria! I think you were a good staff member, very helpful towards everyone. The only thing is that you resigned not so long ago and I think the same thing could happen again. With all of that said, I give you the best of luck on your application!

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
Update

I Have only just remembered that there is a two week wait period from resigning.
I'll leave my appeal up [Unless SL Remove it] for now but recognise it cannot be handled until 14/01/2024

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPEAL DENIED
Hello @Alexandria
Thank you for taking the time to make an resignation appeal
Due to low recent vtime I have decided to deny your resignation appeal. I highly suggests you to activly play on the server before re-making an resignation appeal.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks

Regards
Michiel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.