Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
Name: Alexandria
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:208392786
Previous Rank: Senior Admin
Date of resignation?:
31/11/2023
Why did you resign?: A multitude of reasons, mostly demotivation from leading a very poorly received event as well as a decline in interest in the game mode
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: 1710699389660.png
The kick was a joke between myself and the super admin of the time, Connor, and the hitbox abuse was case of me not understanding the rules at the time

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
I would love to return to the server as a staff member again, while I haven't been back long, I already miss the community interactions I had with people through my position, and the support I was able to offer people.
I have bettered myself in real life, and wont make the same mistakes of overloading myself with tasks I know I cannot complete like I did during the last month or so of my time here and want to get back into helping shape the server as we enter the spring and summer periods, where we will undoubtedly get bigger.
Since my last resignation appeal. I have taken the advice left on the post by Kuo and given it a few months before returning, on the way picking up some more experiences in other game servers and I truly believe I am ready to get back into helping out the player base, and my original goal when I first applied for staff to improve the quality of roleplay and the overall user experience

It is important to note that I will not be able to be as active as I was on my peak, I hold a full time job now which occasionally involves working late's. But I will be able to dedicate time to the community, crunch my staff requirements and work my way back up

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPEAL DENIED

Hello @Alexandria

Thank you for taking time to make an resignation appeal but after reviewing your v-time you haven't been playing the server activitly within an 2 week period. Please make sure you have been playing activily before reapplyin.

You may reappeal in 2 weeks

Regards Michiel

Status
Not open for further replies.