20240719174638_1.jpg

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held: CI-C Delcom, O1 CPL, Nu7 CSG/SGT, E11 PVT/SGT, Gensec Cpt,Senior Agent
Hold: UNGOC 1SGT, Nu7 LT, Senior Agent, Gensec Sgt,

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
20240719174659_1.jpg
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
Firs time 4week
second time: 1 month
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
i like DEA Roleplay and it's long time im on server so i know about everything in Dea, i have leadership experience and i like to share my experience in DEA like my other job i did and i like Help people in Dea, and i like get new Clear 4 job
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
i can use my experience to help people Dea for showing how Dea it's powerful, i can deal with Surface roleplay or i can make my own roleplay, and im on server for long time so i have more experience becuse i played intelligence Agent <before Dea upddata>
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
some old documents but nothing new i write
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
Do Dea tryouts, Deal with All Goi hostil and non-hostil on Surface, write document about investigation Goi/interrogative reported, Work with Surface operation at All time, Deal with civilian inside Facility or outside to stop infoleak
lead patrol, make sure all Dea member doing job good, making sure All infomation will be not infoleak, lead Cassifiled/public mission
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
at the age 16 he was normal kid with lot military experience, he had best friend both with military experience, back in 18th birthday he got massage about his best friend who got passed away in one of War at north canada, after he readed Sad massage and after hours he got another massage about join military base know as PDF and he decided to accepted request, after he got transferred to PDF base, people inside base started gave all infomation about Chaos Insurgency and SCP Foundation and why Chaos Insurgency do and one of CI-C Delcom told Mahdi about what happend for he's friend.
CI-C Delcom said: your friend got killed by SCP foundation member when he tries to save CI-C COM in War.
Mahdi got anger and he pickup random weapon and started shooting in killhouse he thoung maybe he can decrease his anger for shooting around,
after people decided to gave him codename "The Fear" becuse people scared when he saw him.
after month he got manage to get CI-G Rank when he got access to one of classifield room he started look around to see how this room look like but CI forget to hide something, he found his friend Cover on blood without any clothing he was Dead after he found his keycard "Level-3 DEA Agent Jack 'ALFA' he put keycard in his small packback behind him.
after when he found this true what CI do with his friend he tries to leave CI base without anyone see him, he manage to leave but in outside there is always Foundation member there in Way 5 Nu7 member ambush to him and cpatured him after few hours he got woke up in SCP Foundation facility in Dea office people inside Dea office asked him why did you walk alone on surface with CI disguis you know you can get shot by Nu7 just be careful next time Agent ALFA.
he found out people in facility don't know it's not Real Dea agent and he decided to continue he's friend job without anyone know.

Dennid

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 30, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of External Affairs Leadership.

Hello @“ ALFA “ ,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. Contact either myself or Knight to conduct your interview.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.