"ALFA" SCP-22415 [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

"ALFA"

Jan 16, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:698053360
Discord name: ALFA
For how long have you played on CN SCP: around 3/2 year and my play time its 3k hour on server
In what country are you located?: iran
Time zone: GMT+3:30
Character name(s): "ALFA"
Civilian name: ALFA
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
20240327141745_1.jpg
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held : GSD CPT/O-1 CPl/E11 SGT/CI-C Delcom/Nu7 CSG/Sr agent
Hold : 096 WL/Nu7 CPL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 13 warning 2 mategaming /few failrp/2 fearp/1 nlr/one job abuse/minor glitch/1 combat jump half warning its was long time when i was new for roleplay
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: am play lot SCP and lot roleplay as SCP and i know how make best roleplay with SCP to make people fun and enjoy rp, i know when i need help people at what time and when and i understand All Foundation rules how the work
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: Roaming facility/assist and help any foundation personnel to make sure the are safe and keep out for harms way/ and make sure we not help and assist at something isn't morally correct
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
i Aid researchers beucz it's non-combative my job it's help any non-combative at any status and i need keep him out for fight the cant not fight with combative
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? if i saw reseacher was in danger yes i will repel to make time for reseacher run away and if i see there better way like talk to 076 or use my power to make reseacher away for 076 im going do
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
if D-Class personnel try escaping im refuse to give D-class Aid and im going call combative to cuffe D-class if D class was cuffe and he didn't try break out yes im going give medical attention only when combative was there
-

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings @"ALFA" ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

I've provided you the whitelist
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
@Stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.