Denied Allow D-class to buy meds from the scrap dealer

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

What does this suggestion change/add/remove: It allwos D-class to buy meds from the scrap dealer for 150 scrap (This can be changed to SL liking)​

Possible Positives of the suggestion :

1. more fun​

2. Adds more stuff so people will play more on D-class​

3. Dont have to wait for that one d-classwith lvl 2 card to get a fild kit​

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: People wont buy from the dispencers alot

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: It makes sence

Last edited:

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
I like the idea, but I think every dclass being able to refill to fill health would be too powerful, as showers would be a constant safe zone where everyone heals up each other before going back out.
I think it would be better if the scrap dealer offered the ability to Refill a field kit you already possess. That way you still need to own a card to heal, but you aren't limited to 3 charges and 2 bandages

Reactions: 'Blue'

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
-support dclass will literally be immortal beings telling you this as a class d with 20K scrap

Sevoio

Mar 10, 2023
-support

Dclass already have a lot of ways to restore health, from buying a CL1 card and spam med stims, to get medical personnel to heal them, to just buy a fieldkit

Dees1116

Apr 11, 2023
-support
D-class would be too powerful and it would make the medical line practically useless

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Bartholemew “Blue” alen ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

D-classes already have adequate methods to heal, such as buying a cl 2 or cl 1 from the scrap dealer or standing in the medical line.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.