Accepted Allow ERT to heal back to 600 HP

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightsoulist

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 23, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It allows for ERT the ability to be healed to their full spawn health of 600

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I believe an ERT buff has been made before but one hasn't really been suggested after their HP got buffed.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Allows ERT to keep up the pace they have at all times so that SCPs cannot sit in 1 place and camp like before until they can push ERT from being low
Let's ERT maintain their position throughout their deployment as I've seen many times that an ERT will come out of something and will never push as they'd only have 100 hp compared to their spawning HP of 600

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
This suggestion would lead to SCPs always being on the retreat as, if ERT is smart, the SCPs will not really ever be able to do lasting damage to ERT to the point they're constantly losing and would lead to playing SCP being generally more unfun then it is currently.
This would lead to ERT still being as OP as they are on deployment(which some people won't like[?])

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Overall ERT are supposed to be the last line of defense before a nuke is meant to go off but many times, especially with the 2 new SCPs, I've seen ERT get slaughtered wholesale without any real counterplay, even on UK, which is kinda bs considering how OP their intended to be I don't think this would be that bad of a change ngl.

Last edited:

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
- Soup

This has never been a problem before. New SCPs are obviously busted, but they will be fixed. Damage done to ERT should be permanent, they have altogether combined around 5000 effective HP that you can only really slowly chip away at as most SCPs besides glass cannons (076-2, TG, 049, etc)... The same way MTF combat SCPs, SCPs have to combat ERT. Giving ERT the ability to heal themselves would be like if you gave 035 a way to fully heal himself from all damage, or 173, or 682, or 7722.

And, again, this would be a defensive buff to ERT... ERT have enough defense, with shields, turrets, ammo crates, etc... They need more offensive tools for fun combat. Like more nerve, more AUGERs, hell even giving ERT some of the TG exclusive energy weapons would be interesting to see. An Energy AUGER would go so fucking hard you wouldn't believe it.

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
+-neutral

if you leave ERT for 2 minutes, they will get back to full HP and undo all of your progress - will make any SCPs that cannot tank & kill ERT in one engagement unable to kill them
tbh though ERT is supposed to be a 'soft nuke' so that's why it's not -support

Karl Smith

Nov 8, 2022
-Support
This reminds me of when 7722 was brand new and was extremely powerful because of its armor. ERT does not need a buff as the new SCPs will be worked on, same as any other SCP that was considered too powerful when it first came out.

Reactions: Bill Nye The Guy

Zystro

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Aug 23, 2022
+/- Support
Yes, Let them heal back to something over 100 HP
Maybe not 600, 300 or 400 seem more fair

Dinklesprinkle

May 11, 2022
I feel like with some logistics behind the scene discussions this could be a good opportunity for medical to have a routine during ERT

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
-support
they are already OP, usually different waves get called in, if this is in response to scps just clobbering ert its mostly due to 1 of 3 reasons

1. ERT is just inefficient and does not communicate
2. The SCP is too OP (082 for example) which would be better suggested to be nerfed
3. ERT is called in too late after 8 scps breached.

Reactions: Bill Nye The Guy

SinisterPig

Jul 28, 2022
-support
I also disagree with letting ERT heal all the way back up to 600 HP
Having ERT’s health cap at something like 200 HP would be more reasonable

Mitski

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 8, 2023
-Support

Maybe be able to heal up to 200, but there will be ERT that get hit once or half way and go heal back up, and consistently do that making it way too powerful to fight against the SCPs

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Suggestion Approved

Hi Light,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.