Alpha-1 CSG "Moon" AC-AV1 (Advanced chameleon - Armor Version 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon "PacMan"

Aug 11, 2022
Moon's PAC3 / Lore Request

PAC Requested (Which job): A-1 Enforcement, Scout, Officer.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73177714

Photograph of PAC:
3528a24116e31792bea528559f623467.png0ea0303606aba89bda0f5d1f0367675e.png

Cloaking Device
Advanced chameleon - Armor Version 1 (AC-AV1)

15/03/2024 Mission log | Level 4 Clearance Input | Biometrics Required....
image-from-rawpixel-id-6439867-png.png

Welcome Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" Command Sergeant "Moon"

-
-
-
-Inputting data.... New Mission, Operation chameleon Claw

image0_0.jpg

Day 1 Entry log : Attempting to contact Global Occult Coalition Y/N.... Transmission Accepted

[Conversation between Alpha-1 CSG "Moon & UNGOC MAJ Yin "Tracy" Biggen]

UNGOC MAJ Yin "Tracy" Biggen : Hello Moon, What do you want...

Alpha-1 CSG "Moon" : I Have recently found out about a technological advancement you have that I would benefit from if you wouldn't mind assisting me with this Research and Development, I saw this technology used by a member of the Site inspectors..

UNGOC MAJ Yin "Tracy" Biggen : Firstly why would we assist you? Even if we had this "so called technology" Why would we give it to you?

Alpha-1 CSG "Moon" : I Have some information regarding something you may be interested in, I would be willing to provide you with such information for a "trade"

UNGOC MAJ Yin "Tracy" Biggen : That is some highly classified technology however I have a chameleon type technology that would be negotiable, What is this information you are referring too?

Alpha-1 CSG "Moon" : I have information regarding a "Double Agent" With in your department, I will write you up a document with proof of theses allegations, In return I would like a small piece of this technology for research and development.

UNGOC MAJ Yin "Tracy" Biggen : Standby........Deal, I will Meet you at the Gates of the foundation, Can you please state the Name of the "Traitor" you are referring too?

Alpha-1 CSG "Moon" : ........A."Sentinel" Reacher [PVT]…. I will see you soon MAJ..

Day 1 Entry log : Exchange between Alpha-1 CSG Moon & UNGOC MAJ Yin "Tracy" Biggen

10e66dc950303203881f91b2f222b7f8.png

Day 2 Entry log : The Plan.

/Level 3 Communication Alpha-1 CSG "Moon" : Requesting a Level 4 Executive Researcher

Dpt Director Researcher Kevin Lebowski : Hello! How can I help?

Alpha-1 CSG "Moon" : I require your assistance with a Clearance level 4 Test, Are you available to help?

Dpt Director Researcher Kevin Lebowski : Ok? What are we doing

Alpha-1 CSG "Moon" : Please Meet me at Lower HCZ and we will discuss this further

Dpt Director Researcher Kevin Lebowski : Alright, I will be their soon.

Day 2 Entry log : Inscription details.

After Moon and Kevin Lebowski meet up at the bottom of HCZ Elevator they discussed the test with included a 079 test with GOC Information with floppy disks that have not been used in a few years, We set the area up and Kevin prepared 079 for testing with a microphone and correct equipment for negotiation,
The plan was to ask question to 079 about This technology information and the limits that theses technological advance pieces of relics could do, Can they be expanded or replicated, their were many questions but one question he had difficulty answers...

079 Found it quite troubling when the word ███████ was used during our interview, He would make subtle movements such as stuttering and making lose pauses in his sentences, Both Moon and Kevin Lebowski picked up on this micro movement from him and both had the same Idea to use this against him,

We had to insert a floppy disk that had more dust then a deserted wasteland into 079 which was labelled GOI, Hoping their was information on this floppy disk that would be useful,

After a small negotiation between the the three, 079 Agreed that this information was enough to give the information but required a few hours to anazlys the information recently provided and requested both moon and Kevin Lebowski to "Shut up".

After about 4 hours of waiting around 079 Computer began to flicker and reanimate, a Small stutter came from the computer..

"Analytical Data Completed"

8c1b4e49d97e13b514eb7f24b1875edc.png

He explained how the material is useable and the effects It could have if the item was damaged, He also explained in very fine detail that the material had to be super heated to 1,750 degrees C Then Rapidly cooled while modelling the material into the shape desired.

Both Moon and Kevin looked at each other both with the same thought

"If we were to mould this on to someone they would be burnt alive"

Day 3: The Fire, The Ice and the Man of Steel

After a few hours of thinking by myself I had almost given up hope that their was nothing as hot to cause this item to be molded into my desired object and nothing as cold to cool it rapidly, Lastly even someone able to wear the material while it cooled to create my desired outcome..

While patrolling I came across a D-Block riot that caused chaos across the area, GSD Were dying and D-Class were ripping Researchers stomachs open with Make shift knifes while breaking though the D-Block doors, And all of a sudden 912 Ran though smash and breaking D-class skulls and Assisting GSD With the riot, I washed from afar while protecting Site staff 912 Taking multiple Lethal blows from D-Class and Not even reacting to the incoming damage and then my brain Flicked a switch, Moon realised the 912 Would be a perfect fit, He could be the model for the material.

I pulled 912 aside and requested help with my research and development and He agreed, The next step was to find something hot enough to metal the material into a malleable texture for the first step, Simply putting it we requested that 457 where to place around with a box with the items inside, This progess took about 18 hours to complete, during this Experiment 457 found discomfort from the material inside as it appears to begin radiating the heat back to 457 however this heat had never been produced before and 457 felt a Small smidge of pain from his feet and crawling though his body, He began to feel discomfort about 12 hours in and began to be confused and afraid of the box requesting multiple times for its removal

3db8a43dce85ccd861edde2313558b79.png

We took this into consideration and told 457 that it would only be a little longer, During the last 6 hours while 457 continued to melt the item we looked for multiple ways to cool the item rapidly within a matter of seconds, We just said fuck it and attempted to throw every chemical we believe that had a high coolant agent inside of it to help rapidly cooldown 912 and the material while it was being shifted inside 914 on 1:1 To see if the Armor would have an effect, This chemical included liquid nitrogen, Duloxetine, Cryogenic Liquids found from the Level 4 Clearance Chemical Fridge, The first step was to ensure the material had been heated for 18 hours and secured with a heat proof devices to not burn our hands during transportation, We opted for a phormalance to move the items from 457 to 914 and apply this material on to 912, It took a bit of brute strength and cooperation from 912 to manipulate the Armor to fit around 912 effectively,

9a43bf2125c583fef904ce380903efad.png

After this was completed we rushed all the chemicals inside of 914 with 912 and swapped the machine to 1:1 and activated the machine, The chemicals were consumed and the Armor appeared to bit cold to the touch but not freezing cold, 912 experienced for the first time a bit of discomfort with the Armor, This was apparat from his movement he was making, almost like how a dog reacts when putting shoes on for the first time.

None the less we took him to the research area where we conducted a few tests with electronic devices that would spike a Magnetic transmission though out the Armor with wires being attached, We adapted the circuit board to allow Voltage manipulation to increase or decrease depending on the situation,

We started of with a small volt of 4V Into the suit with sadly no result showing after 10 mins of ideal waiting, We increased the suit to about 8V Before increasing the suit to 12 and results were showing of a Flicking effect of Camouflage that adapted to the environment, We increased the voltage to 14v and had static results of the Armor being able to withstand the power output at a steady result and allowing the user to remaining hidden while maintaining small movement

912 Camouflage test

After the Armor had been successful we attempted to remove the Armor which became a Slow issue that could be fixed at any point, We asked 912 To attempt to help remove the Armor and Simply enough the Armor began to become a little bit flexible as if it allowed us to remove it and ping back into shape almost like it had the property's of nickel-titanium (NiTi) also known has Shape-Memory Alloy, It allowed users to remove and equip the material and it would slow ping back to its original shape almost like a skin tight film around the body and Armor of the person, allowing any users of the AC-AV1 to wear and use the Armor.

Additional Lore behind moon Link

Rules

1.Server leadership approval is required before using it inside of game and situation events.

2.Use of the AC-AV1 will be Non combative at all times, This will not be used to fight or assist in fights and may only be used during controlled Passive Roleplay situation.

3.This will not be given out to anyone else apart from myself and will not be used to gain a tactical advance over anyone it's simply used to create roleplay situation and allow for charterer development

Further rules will be added based on community feed back.

Last edited:

Moon "PacMan"

Aug 11, 2022
Its Crazy.
Bit strange of the GOC to just volunteer paratech like that.
They didn't, In the lore they gave it as a trade via a GOC Leaking information towards the foundation, At the time, GOC Felt that the information was more valuable then a piece of Camo Paratech, they were unaware of my intentions in roleplay

Moon "PacMan"

Aug 11, 2022
The way it's meant to be implemented is to be colour changing based on the environment around it but no where near perfect invisibility
It's quite hard to implement something such as so, I've tried to make it more visible and currently working with cheese to improve a shimmer and overall animation, It's mostly a ruff sketch as Im currently waiting and will update a post with a better video, However I generally appreciate the feedback and look forward to improving it to server standards

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
Chamelon Cloth is not Paranormal it's actually well known IRL and is counted as cutting edge tech
You are correct, its just Gen+1, but the writing on this page calls it paratech and i didnt want to go "Ahktually" about the overuse of terms when my point was more :
"the GOC does not give out its technology to its only real political rival whom they are in a cold war with"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Moon "PacMan"

Moon "PacMan"

Aug 11, 2022
You are correct, its just Gen+1, but the writing on this page calls it paratech and i didnt want to go "Ahktually" about the overuse of terms when my point was more :
"the GOC does not give out its technology to its only real political rival whom they are in a cold war with"
I do apologise I'll have it updated with a new name

Moon "PacMan"

Aug 11, 2022
Updated to be a little more lore friendly and redact it once to allow people to choose its replacement, hopefully this helps :)

Thank you for the suggestion!

Reactions: MrSiens
Status
Not open for further replies.