Denied Alpha-1 Enforcement Weapon Change

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James "Baker" | "Pilgrim"

Aug 5, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Remove the Saiga-12 and add a different shotgun (Nova or KSG)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

The Nova is an equal and is better than the Saiga-12 the Saiga-12 cannot kill a person even point blank and for a shotgun that is just terrible.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
N/A

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
The Saiga-12 is absolutely terrible, A-1 did multiple tests and the damage was just terrible, there was a instance on where I was point blanked in the head and I only took 50 damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slab

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+support saiga 12 sucks ass used as a ci and it took me 3 shots to kill a chef point blank

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
This shit is gonna get insta denied cause they're already reworking loadouts

"Arachnid"

Dec 5, 2022
+support saiga 12 sucks ass used as a ci and it took me 3 shots to kill a chef point blank
REAL AND TRUE, The only positive about the entire gun is it being mag fed, But reloading all 8 shots at once doesn't help when the person you shot at the entire time is still alive
+Support

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
nova will only 1 shot point blank if your barrel is literally against their nose and only their nose however the nova will still down someone into bleedout state at a moderate distance if u aim centre enough

kinda feels weird seeing a reasonable loadout change from an MTF that isnt just "give us an upright better gun with no thought of balance! >:C"

Last edited:

James "Baker" | "Pilgrim"

Aug 5, 2022
nova will only 1 shot point blank if your barrel is literally against their nose and only their nose however the nova will still down someone into bleedout state at a moderate distance if u aim centre enough

kinda feels weird seeing a reasonable loadout change from an MTF that isnt just "give us an upright better gun with no thought of balance! >:C"
Sorry what, the Saiga-12 is absolute garbage you can headshot someone 3 times and it wont kill them.

Deleted member 4984

Maybe upgrade the saiga? SSL has access to the VGuns and can change stats, so why not make a unique weapon more useful

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
i think what he said is best legit IRL a saiga 12 can cut a tree in half ive seen hundreds of videos of it and has enough power to cut a grown man in half to the waist and its this weak ingame i think it should get a stat buff

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @James "Baker" | "Pilgrim",

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. We've already worked with A-1 as to their loadouts, and both US and UK has agreed on the changes.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.