Age: N/A not on public pm me if needed at darkest leader discord

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom

NATO name (regiment and rank): alpha rest LT 17thAL

NWO name (regiment and rank): Alpha rest pfc 1stAL

Civilian name: Alpha rest the pub man

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:579975155

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/alpha-rest-game-master-application.1852/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, due to mistakes and disagreements with staff but its all behind me now

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: I have not, but I have helped in many events and been a helper many times building regiments bunks and taking part in important roles in events.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have played in dedicated roleplay servers and even different games, including GTA.

How many hours can you be on every day?: i cant play every day but i am on atleast 2 a week at a minimum

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: I would love to become a Gamemaster on MRP. Over the past couple years, I have developed a deep appreciation for the game and the community that surrounds it. One of the things that I love about this server is the opportunity to work with the community and create an enjoyable experience for all players.
i also love building and watching how players take it to there advantages

As a Gamemaster, I would be able to take my passion for the game to the next level and contribute to the server in a more significant way. I want to use my experience and knowledge of the game to create exciting and engaging events for the community. Additionally, I would be able to help ensure that all players are following the rules and that everyone is having a fair and enjoyable experience.

I am an active member of the community and have learned from my mistakes over the years. I believe that this experience has given me a unique perspective that would be valuable as a Gamemaster. I am dedicated to working with the community and helping to make the server an even better place for all players.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: i know i will bring more old and new players into the server with unique event ideas

Please List 3 small event ideas (which would involve at least one side of the server):

a shipment of new weaponry has been air droped in settlement nato has to make sure it gets to base safely but the remaining ussr take this oppertunity to a advantage and deside to ambush nato with there modified t62 nato have to destroy the threat with the help of armor support

pub: i will build a pub and invite all players to have a drink and make a bar fight between nwo and nato

Sniper Duel: The NATO and NWO teams are given a mission to locate and eliminate the enemy sniper team. The team that eliminates all the enemy snipers and returns to their base wins the game. This event can be made more challenging by adding armored enemy patrols that will sweep around east town

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
conflict erupts between NATO and NWO, two rival factions that are fighting for global dominance. NATO launches an operation to capture the dam and use it as a base for further attacks into Russia. NWO mobilizes its forces to defend the dam and prevent NATO from gaining access to its power and water resources.

The battle is fierce and chaotic, as both sides deploy their regiments and vehicles to the dam site. The outcome of the battle will determine the fate of the region and possibly the world.

The following are the tasks for each regiment involved in the battle:

NATO Regiments:

SAS: The Special Air Service is an elite special forces unit that specializes in covert operations, reconnaissance, sabotage, and counter-terrorism. Their task is to infiltrate the dam complex and plant explosives on key structures and equipment, such as turbines, generators, transformers, and control rooms. They must also eliminate any NWO personnel they encounter along the way. They have access to , grappling hooks, and C4 charges.
ISAF: The International Security Assistance Force is a multinational infantry force that provides security and stability in conflict zones. Their task is to secure the perimeter of the dam and engage any NWO forces that try to breach it. They must also support the SAS in their demolition mission by providing covering fire and suppressing enemy fire. They have access to assault rifles, machine guns, rocket launchers, and grenades.
NHC: The NATO High Command is the supreme military authority of NATO that oversees all operations and coordinates all regiments. Their task is to monitor the situation at the dam and provide tactical guidance and intelligence to the other regiments. They must also communicate with other NATO bases and request reinforcements or air support if needed.
17thAR: The 17th Armored Regiment is a tank unit that provides heavy firepower and mobility in combat. Their task is to advance towards the dam and destroy any NWO vehicles or fortifications that block their way. They must also protect the ISAF infantry from enemy tanks and helicopters they will also have to patrol the areas during peacetime where the can be ambushed. They have access to M1 Abrams tanks, Bradley fighting vehicles, Humvees, and anti-tank missiles.
RMP: The Royal Military Police is a military law enforcement agency that maintains discipline and order within NATO forces. Their task is to patrol the NATO base and prevent any unauthorized access or sabotage by NWO spies or infiltrators. They must also detain any NWO prisoners of war and interrogate them for information they will be tasked to also capture the lower parts of dam where the engines are and protect them. They have access to pistols, batons, handcuffs, and tasers.
JAF: The Joint Air Force is a combined air force that provides aerial support and reconnaissance for NATO forces. Their task is to fly over the dam area and scout for enemy movements and positions. They must also provide air strikes and air drops for the other regiments as requested by NHC. They have access to F-16 fighters, A-10 bombers, C-130 transport planes, Apache helicopters, and Predator drones.
NWO Regiments:

STS: The Special Task Squad is an elite special forces unit that specializes in covert operations, reconnaissance, sabotage, and counter-terrorism. Their task is to infiltrate the NATO base and plant explosives on key structures and equipment, such as barracks, hangars, fuel tanks, and radar stations. They must also eliminate any NATO personnel they encounter along the way. They have access to, grappling hooks, and C4 charges.
IVG: The International Volunteer Group is a multinational infantry force that provides security and stability in conflict zones. Their task is to secure the perimeter of the dam and engage any NATO forces that try to breach it. They must also support the STS in their demolition mission by providing covering fire and suppressing enemy fire. They have access to assault rifles, machine guns, rocket launchers, and grenades.
SC: The Supreme Command is the supreme military authority of NWO that oversees all operations and coordinates all regiments. Their task is to monitor the situation at the dam and provide tactical guidance and intelligence to the other regiments. They must also communicate with other NWO bases and request reinforcements or air support if needed. They have access to radios, laptops, drones, and satellites.
1stAL: The 1st Armored Legion is a tank unit that provides heavy firepower and mobility in combat. Their task is to advance towards the dam and destroy any NATO vehicles or fortifications that block their way. They must also protect the IVG infantry from enemy tanks and helicopters. They have access to T-90 tanks, BMP fighting vehicles, UAZ, and anti-tank missiles.
AOR: The Army of the Republic is a military law enforcement agency that maintains discipline and order within NWO forces. Their task is to patrol the NWO base and prevent any unauthorized access or sabotage by NATO spies or infiltrators. They must also detain any NATO prisoners of war and interrogate them for information. They have access to pistols, batons, handcuffs, and tasers.
SWB: The Sky Warriors Brigade is a combined air force that provides aerial support and reconnaissance for NWO forces. Their task is to fly over the dam area and scout for enemy movements and positions. They must also provide air strikes and air drops for the other regiments as requested by SC. They have access to Su-27 fighters, Su-25 bombers, An-12 transport planes, Mi-24 helicopters, and Orlan drones.
[if equipment and mods cant be provided it will be normal helis and tanks]
The map change event will be triggered by the following conditions:

If the SAS successfully plant explosives on all the key structures and equipment of the dam, and detonate them, the dam will collapse and cause a massive flood that will submerge the NWO base and force a map change to Black Water.
If the STS successfully plant explosives on all the key structures and equipment of the NATO base, and detonate them, the base will explode and cause a massive fire that will destroy the NATO base and force a map change to Afghan.
If neither of the above conditions are met within a certain time limit, the battle will end in a stalemate the crimson blade will destroy the dam and we will change to blackwater anyway.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022

+Support

Alpha, the reasoning behind me supporting your application is because. Although I believe your events are average. I've personally spoken to you, and you have given me personally plenty of unique event ideas. You've even gone as far, as to create an entire bar dupe of unspeakable quality. It's really well made

I think that personally, you should be apart of the GM team. It would be a miss, to let you not join us. We need quality talent!

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support

- good interactions
- good event ideas
- regimental missions looking fire

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
-Support
-How did u get the regiment names wrong
-we dont have acces to the su27 su25 and an 12 transport plane
-u have just explained each regiments purpose not their task during an event

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Denied

Hi @darkestleader233 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Gamemaster Application.

There are several things wrong with this application I will go over only a few. First of all this application is absolutely littered with extremely basic spelling mistakes and poor grammar which leads me to believe you have spent very little time working on this application.

Secondly I can't tell if this is an extremely poor joke or if you were too lazy to read the Regiments names on the F4 Menu. You have managed to get all but one of the Regiments names wrong for NWO, even going as far to say that AOR is called the "Army of the Republic".

Lastly you haven't listed any events for the Regiments just what their purpose is with extremely vague detail.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.