alpha rests demotion from maj to cpt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: alpha rest
Steam ID:
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 3
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: i past the word james via message on discord. hey James i was told i was demoted for playing Ussr for 1 war what resulted you to demote me i feel as this is a little unfair as Ussr was outnumbered and i think this isn't a reason to demote.
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where:james
Rank demoted from: major
Who demoted you?: jamesbond
Date of demotion?:10/07/2024
What is the case against you?: playing ussr for 1 war as they were outnumberd 13 to 27
Is this true?:yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:yes but along time ago in 2021
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals:non
What is your side of the story?:

i was promoted to major
then when war came around i looked at numbers ussr was outnumbered massively so i switched over
i came back to realise i was demoted for playing ussr after speaking with highworks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-11 164133.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-11 164133.png
    253.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
Appeal Response

Hello @Alpha rest ,

Server Leadership after discussion with James have decided to undo your demotion and re-instate you at the rank of Major.

I feel it is however necessary for you to reach out to have a meeting with NATO High Command about your position within 17th and NATO as a whole, if you feel this is not something you'd be comfortable with then please reach out to me to discuss on their behalf.

Kind Regards,
Steven Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.