Denied Alpha Warhead Rework

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juju

Civil Gamers Expert
May 1, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
So this Would Add a Alpha Warhead Bunker And Also Would also make it so you need two LVL 5 To activate the Nuke to Prevent Abuse and There would be like a 160 Second Timer For people to get to the Alpha warhead Bunker Also It would be better to add Two or three Bunkers And Maybe add A Bunker to the GOC and CI base's
And Having turrets in these Bunkers would be good Also after the warhead Went off Make like a Destroyed Map Where only the bunkers are left and these Helicopters Pick you up And then the Map Resets.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
This Prevents Abuse of the Nuke this Also Makes this more realistic And would be really cool This could also make New Events happen And would give the event team Like do a Cool breach Or Some thing like that This would Heavily Improve the Whole Community for the better In general

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: The Nuke could Be abused but yet again it would make it next to impossible to be abused One of the bunkers In the Facility Could be Taken over by Class D or CI but we have MTF for a reason ?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: This should be Accepted Since the current Alpha Warhead System is not great it has A lot of things that would not happen This would also Make the Facility Look better And I know this will be a lot of Work and I know the Alpha Warhead Works Currently But this would make the server Better than Ok.

Nate Mercer / 'Tactician'

Civil Gamers Expert
May 10, 2022
Tiananmen Square, China
en.wikipedia.org
- Support
The point of the Alpha Warhead is to reset RP by clearing all SCPs and previous RP so that the server can run continuously with little moderation to ensure that RP resets. The nukes kills everyone on sit so they go back to basis so new RP can be created. Having bunkers that let people survive makes it that people gave to base their continue RP around every time there is a Code Black. This is just unneeded content that would make RP flow worse. I do like the passion for this suggestion but would only work in the short term.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
I mean there is a Reason for Code Black And when the code black happened that I was In We were instructed to wait a While before just to see And it got nuked but still.
Code black isnt nuke mate

Its evacuation from facility until ERT come in

ants

Jan 22, 2023
-support ive never seen anyone abuse it this is a dumb rework

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Juju ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

After reviewing the suggestion, it is apparent the community do not wish for this change to happen, furthermore this would lead to further issues in the event of a breach, the nuke acts as an RP reset, by making this require 2 keycards, this would cause issues in the event staff need to log onto a CL5 job to nuke the site in the event server health is declining due to excessively long breaches.

Furthermore any "helicopter pickups" would not be worth the development effort for a minor gain, the current system works as intended.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.