Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526450349
Discord name: mordhaureferee
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 115 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: UTC-05:00
Character name(s): Sark
Civilian name: Sarko
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: No, due to my medical condition, because I cannot hear. And I have no reason to have one.
-List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None that I have whitelisted.
-Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Context, I have a brother, who plays on UK SCP-RP, and since all of the warnings and everything are local, we share warnings, I only have 1 warning due to minor glitching, the other 6 are due to him.

-Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?-What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: Having integrity for the foundation, and having another Ambassador would help greatly, having another watchful eye over the site, watching agents, training agents and keeping control of the site.
-How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have written 2 documents, one graded 'Good' and one for a mission from Ambassador Ikaros, it is unknown if the document is graded or isn't graded. What makes a document good is the grammar, the storytelling being easy to read, being good in length possessing all the information needed that is formatted properly and showing individuality.
-What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: Ambassadors can investigate to find corruption on the site. Having a watchful eye and dealing with CL4 arrests or giving orders to Agents, they take care of investigations, audits and more.
-Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Sark a deaf male, originally wanting to be Gensec Captain, but switching his mind and turning to Internal Affairs, seeing the chaos without Internal Affairs, he wanted to make the site a more peacefully place to be in, friendly and such. Studying hard to pass the test, eventually becoming an IA Agent, after many days and weeks, he thought, should I be an Ambassador? His goals were set in.

After waking up from a night, back aching and getting ready for another day in Site. Recently seeing that Ambassador Sledge retired from IA Sark had an unpleasant feeling, as Sledge trained him, and gave him general information as an Agent. Deciding that he wanted to apply for Ambassador, he started thinking, he started studying the Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics. Feeling educated, he started writing for an application, thinking that he should deserve the role of Ambassador of IA, he was done, and he decided he wanted to send it in, going over to the scriptNET computer, making the application written by hand into a document, sending it in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asmodeus
Jun 8, 2024
  • Excellent at understanding situations
  • Performs outstanding duties despite facing challenges, surpassing many agents
  • Strongly adheres to the Legal Codex
  • Will respectfully address concerns if he believes something is amiss
  • Is deaf (Literally only bad thing i could think abt but (2nd Point))

Raixin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
Application Accepted

Hello @Sark. I am a deaf guy

Thank you for applying to the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador. After careful consideration, we have decided to ACCEPT your application!. Please get in touch with a Director of Internal Affairs at your earliest convenience for your orientation.

Thank you.
Raixin, Director of Internal Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.