An apology

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
As much as I want to move forward and come back like nothing happened, I feel I need to apologize to you for mistakes I’ve made in the past. I want you to know how truly sorry I am for abusing my powers as a GM. For the last several years, I have been dealing with major undifferentiated schizophrenia & severe depression. On the month that I left, I had been denied my Olanzapine pills, and was having major issues mentally. I never would have done anything close to what I did if I was in a sound state of mind. I have receipts of this happening as well.

I've left for about 4 months, and feel more comfortable health-wise. Still though, I feel like I let some people down in some ways because of the vulgar way I left, and all of the things I said and did while in this state of mind. This is rather embarrassing for me, but I hope this apology does some justice to what I did. Thanks for listening, and I hope I can get back into serious roleplay. This place is the bomb?

Last edited:

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
i accept this apology.
even though i have absolutely no clue who on earth you are, all you did was abuse your powers on a 18 year old game :|

• Haha
Reactions: Caesar Kuznetsov