Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaxes

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:459897252

2. In game name: Anaxes

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN): Yes I have been banned before (Allowed by Zizo)

4. Do you have a mic?: Yes I do

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.: This is my very first application to CGSF.

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?: Well I have been playing police now for a solid 3 weeks non-stop and during that time I have racked up about 100-150 hours as police. I have also played a lot of SWAT which I have around 200 hours as over my 2 years on the server.

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?: Firstly I would ask him to face the wall and if he failed to obey my orders and continued to resist arrest then I would have tased the suspect and place him in cuffs upon standing back up. If he continued to not comply then I would place him under arrest.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?: I would firstly let all other unit's know an officer has been shot and also the location via the radio. I would then survey the area and search for any potential suspects who could have killed the officer. If a suspect was found and was still actively shooting then I would quickly and accurately neutralize the suspect before he could cause anymore deaths. If the suspect was found and did not have a weapon I would ask for backup and move in to restrain the suspect.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid? The first thing I would do is make sure that I have backup and also block of the street and the area around the raid is happening to make sure that no civilians can get injured or involved in the raid. Then I would check the base from the exterior looking for any entrances or escape points and make sure that they are covered to prevent any suspects from escaping. I would then ask the people inside the base to step outside. If they refused then a breach would follow. It would be in an organized line to make casualties minimal in a signal file line outside which would then lead into the base. After armed suspects would be terminated while anyone who wasn't armed would be detained inside the base unless they were not meant to be there.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime). I would ask him to face the wall multiple times before I would get out my taser and subdue the suspect to make him stop running. After he stood up I would cuff him instantly and ask why he ran and continue with the reason that I stopped him previously.

If he had illegal weapons when I stopped him and after I checked then I would ask the man why he has the guns and whether he has a gun license or not. If he did not I would inform him on how he could get one and then proceed to arrest the suspect.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm
Yes
- Polite yet forceful Yes
- Effective coordination Yes
- Excellent marksmanship Yes
-Great role-play ability Yes

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm:
9/10
- Polite yet forceful: 8/10
- Effective coordination: 9/10
- Excellent Marksmanship: 8/10
- Role-Play Ability: 8/10

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
+support

+has an awesome short temper
+knows how to press a button to advert face the wall
+knows how to wanted someone
+runs around as a swat jugg without doing anything like a professional
+will not get angry really quick (i think i am lying :D)
+roleplay is meh

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
+Support
Decent in Combat/Raiding and RP
Active

Last edited:
Reactions: Anaxes

Deleted member 55

Neutral

+ Support

-
Good RP.
- Decent combat skills.
- Active in-game as PD.
- Active in TS government channels.

Last edited by a moderator:

(1)DzonI54

CG Silver VIP
Donator
Jan 3, 2021

+Support

+Decent roleplay
+Active in game and ts3

~Decent raiding and combat skills
+Active as PD

Vox

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
-
You definitely play more PD than criminal
- You're active on both ts3 and in game
- You have good raiding and combat skills
- You have great roleplay ability

Best of Luck

HarveyNolds

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+support
-
Seen as pd and in TS3
- Decent RP ability
- Good combat Skills
From previous comments above i don't believe whether or not play more criminal is a bad trait as it is a job not an obligation, yes u do need certain amount of hours a week to stay active however how you spend your time playing should'nt concern others aslong as you do play PD and respect the PD.

Mercer

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
+Support
-Active ig and on TS
-Has good RP and is polite
-Makes an effort to patrol and raid
-Solid combat

Overall, best of luck!

Erick

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
+Support

You had done well in that raid, and your RP is decent, so is your combat ability.
You're active in game as well as on teamspeak, I don't see any issue with having you in the team.

Keep it up man!

Zizo

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Accepted, Come speak to any Captain+ whenever you are free.

Status
Not open for further replies.