Andre Evans Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
going on from what the above said I put the lore segment into a checker that looks if a text is ai generated and it came back saying it was 100% from AI. Take that as you will

DRETHEGOD

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Oct 29, 2022
going on from what the above said I put the lore segment into a checker that looks if a text is ai generated and it came back saying it was 100% from AI. Take that as you will
i fixed the story

PapaSkippy

Dec 27, 2022
-support
no SCP foundation whitelist experience
literally cheated the application with AI
only 13. must i say more?
literally stole my application and changed some words around on the "What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?" question

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022

To: aevans@scpf.int

Subject: Application Verdict

| Application Denied |

Greetings Andre.

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been unfortunately denied. Due to the contents of the application, the team has decided to deny your application. Additionally, given your blatant attempts to conceal cheating on the application, your cooldown has been extended to 6 weeks.

If you would like to discuss matters further, you may email (Discord message) either myself (dontforgethawaii) or Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard).

Status
Not open for further replies.