Civilian name: dremon green
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- some from a long time ago
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I think that I have experience in GENSEC to be able to properly hold a leadership role within security because I have played gensec when fist stared, and I played 12+ hours a day. and I think that I am fitted for this job I also think that going into the captain role I have gained enough experience as a sergeant to be in this position and this would be my first CL4 job, I believe that I am ready to start moving up and that would be the captain rank would be the most fitting starting place for me in my opinion. Being a captain gives you experience in a variety of thing from documents to personnel management and leadership skills, which I believe creates a good foundation for later opportunities.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

- During my time playing as a Riot Sergeant and Security Sergeant I have led some sweeps authorized by both ethics and captains. I have also dealt Additionally; I believe I have enough experience and time on the job to be able to move into the captain position. I think that I understand enough about the department to be able to successfully lead the members within it and address the several issues that may arise while being a captain. I have been eyeing this position for a couple of months and I thought I was not good enough for it now, and as a result I have tried to take notice in the ways captains conduct their business and I believe I am at that point where I am ready to step into that role. I have experience as a sergeant, and I believe that experience shows my suitability to become a captain.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

-As one of the highest ranking members of general security, one of the main responsibilities of the captain is to enforce and instruct on the GENSEC handbook. I say instruct due to the fact that may GENSEC are brand new to the site, and as a result it is much better in the long term to teach them about the mistakes they make compared to punishing them. With that said, GENSEC Captains are also responsible for handing out punishments to officers if they deem necessary. The GENSEC Captains also have a variety of other duties such as hosting RRT tryouts, hosting heavy weapons license tryouts, general management of D Block, communication with ethics and site admin about all the fun info breaches that appear to find their way into d block, and authorize/lead GENSEC through sweeps. Additionally, I have seen some captains assign specific jobs to RRT when necessary.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Once upon a time in the SCP foundation, there was a security captain named Andre Evans. He was known for his exceptional leadership skills and unwavering dedication to the safety of both personnel and anomalies within the Foundation. Andre's journey began when he joined the Foundation as a low-level security officer. Through hard work and perseverance, he quickly rose through the ranks, earning the respect of his colleagues and superiors alike. As a security captain, Andre faced numerous challenging situations within the SCP foundation. One such instance involved a containment breach of an extremely dangerous anomaly that threatened the lives of everyone in its vicinity. Despite the chaos and panic that ensued, Andre remained calm and collected, swiftly coordinating his team and implementing effective containment procedures. His decisive actions saved countless lives and ensured the successful containment of the anomaly. However, Andre's real strength lay not just in his tactical abilities, but in his compassion and ethical mindset. He strongly believed in treating anomalies with respect and dignity, advocating for humane containment methods whenever possible. This approach set him apart from others in his position and earned him the trust and cooperation of many difficult-to-contain anomalies. Andre also took it upon himself to mentor younger security officers, instilling in them the importance of empathy and understanding when dealing with anomalies. He emphasized the need to strike a balance between containment and compassion, ensuring the well-being of the anomalies while still keeping the Foundation secure. His story became legendary within the SCP foundation.
inspiring many other security officers to follow in his footsteps. Andre's influence extended beyond his immediate surroundings, motivating individuals throughout the Foundation to question their own actions and strive for better ethical practices. Andre Evans, the security captain in the SCP foundation proved that great leadership goes hand in hand with empathy and ethical decision-making. His legacy lives on, reminding us of all that it is possible to make a significant impact in the world, even within the complexities of the SCP foundation.

Last edited:

bob smit

May 9, 2023
-support
NO
I have heard reports of you plagiarise on your consultant and I do not trust some that with a cl4 role that has plagiarise other apps.
and you did not add [USA] in the title of your app.
I have never seen you on GENSEC maybe that's my time zone

DRETHEGOD

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Oct 29, 2022
-support
NO
I have heard reports of you plagiarise on your consultant and I do not trust some that with a cl4 role that has plagiarise other apps.
and you did not add [USA] in the title of your app.
I have never seen you on GENSEC maybe that's my time zone
i don't know what are you talking about but ok

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Hello, thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Your application has been PUT ON HOLD
Please get in contact with me or trap at crazy_jackmaze or trapjesus on Discord for any questions​

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Hello @DRETHEGOD , thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Your application has been DENIED
Please get in contact with me or trap at crazy_jackmaze or trapjesus on Discord for any questions​

Status
Not open for further replies.