Status
Not open for further replies.

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106422313

Discord name: Ninjabanana305

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Its hard to know at this point but months and months and months

In what country are you located?: Norther Ireland (UK)

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Andy Patterson Phill Dee (before PK)

Civilian name: Dylan Edwards (never played on)

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?:

Yes my mic is main form of comms

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- IA ambassador for quite some time

- Nu7 PVT for about a week

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- None ever

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?

- I have been a member of IA for a substantial time and seen many people come and go. I recently resigned for Ambassador but with john dear leaving as bad as it may sound I don't want IA falling into the wrong hands. I applied when Charles left and now with this being my 2nd app i had asked ethics what i needed to improve on and why i didn't get the promotion after receiving the feedback i think i had worked towards these things

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:

- With an abundance of time in IA and almost LITERALLY all of my in-game time spent on IA i think im the most qualified person to step up and help lead the department

- I have a very good understanding of how IA runs and what needs done from the directors side of it for the day to day business

- With the long running understanding of the site as a whole i think i could greatly improve our connections with other departments, with not compromising the job which wee do

- even after my resigning i have still been sending investigation findings to the current DoIA and at times also reporting this to ethics, including a new idea which i brought forward to Tim and Charles that is hopefully gonna be approved

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:

- where to start there are so many,

- Overseeing the agents/operatives of IA, this could include removing/suspending people from IA yet also keeping an eye out for good agents who could with the right help go far.

- handling the ambassador application process, this would be reading/reviewing the application and then discussing it further with the other DoIA and current ambassadors and then taking final say on the decision of giving them the role or not.

- working with other department leads and other senior CL4's to ensure a smooth operation of site 65.

- Standard CL4 duties such as operation of blast doors/calling codes.

- Worked closer with EC and O5 in creating/updating FLC/policies as well as the CL4 mentorship program, taking direct commands and orders from Site Command and then relaying them down the IA team to ensure the wishes of SC are being completed.

- managing the new Ambassador mentorship program within IA, making sure the current ambassadors are setting good examples and working with the agent that has been assigned to them to ensure they have the best chance of progressing through the ranks of IA.

- Overseeing investigations weather that be's from SC or one started from an ambassador or agent, signing off on the finished product from ambassadors making sure they are up to standard. also making the call on whether the investigation should be created or not.

- there are obviously more things which they need todo that i am unaware of because of there Cl required

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Phill Dee was born in Northern Ireland in the coastal town Newcastle. He had a normal life until his teen years when during what people called "The Troubles" there was many attacks on his town and surrounding areas It was when he was 19Years old that he started thinking that these troubles made no sense and wanted to start researching them. He soon noticed that the lumber yard in the nearby forest was constantly targeted. This was extremely strange, it was common for people to go missing or die during these times. After dressing in green to blend in with the the surroundings in the area phill making his way to the lumberyard was shot in the leg falling to the ground. Strange man claiming to be military staff took him to a quiet dark room where he was questioned and given medical attention. Phill swiftly noticed that these men had no military uniform no ID's and why did they know where to go in the forest straight to this detainment center things weren't adding up. after the injury and being let go Phill woke up at home and stopped looking into these people as i was getting to dangerous.

Further years down the line unknown to the public there was a breach of an SCP at the local "lumbar yard" that started terrorizing the locals while MTF's tried stopping it. Phill started freaking out but released he had seen these people fighting the monsters before, it took him a while but it came to him.. the time he was shot. it was these men. Phill went to the crawl space in the house taking his trusty weapon a P90 and while hiding in the corner of the house these zombie like creatures started breaching doors and running wild Phill closed his eyes and opened fire while there was nothing but fire fights outside. after about 2 hours the shots became less frequent he was sitting alone crying not knowing what happened. The MTF's went through houses room by room clearing them finding an absurd amount of bodies in Phills house when they got to the kitchen they seen him alive still wielding his gun them shouting at him he dropped his weapon and listened to them following for his safety. They took him back to the lumber yard phill now getting serious dejavu after the people at base asking what happened and why they brought a civi back they explained he was the last man standing in his town and from there Phill started working for the people who saved his life.

if anyone reading this has anyting they need/want to ask just ask me on discord or on the forums via M and i will give what ever info is wanted over to yous.

Last edited:

cityismy

May 10, 2023
Massive +Support
He deserves the position, he was the greatest ambassador I have ever witnessed, give him the role.

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
+Massive Support
-Its phill
-Amazing ambassador

Corz "Crusader"

Sep 25, 2022
Massive +Support
It's literally Phill Dee, He only played Ambassador
Switch the color on the lore tho

AlexMayston

Feb 12, 2023
His knowledge of IA procedure and his ability to train staff is unparalleled and nothing but an asset for the role of DoIA. The most ideal candidate.

+SUPPORT

(Calvin Lucien)

SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2023
Massive +Support

Give this man DoIA right now he is the longest serving ambassador and a great one at that

Change the colour on the lore though

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023
- to: Andy Patterson <apatterson@ia.s65.scp.fo>
- Subject: Director of Internal Affairs assignment
ec.png

The Ethics Committee

Dear Mr Patterson,

The Committee thanks you for your interest in becoming the Director of Internal Affairs at Site 65, upon careful deliberation we have chosen to accept your request.

Please contact a member of the Committee.

Warm regards,
Charles "Ze" Whitmee.
Ethics Committee Member

• Wow
Reactions: Tim Drake
Status
Not open for further replies.