Answers need to be given, i am in dire need of assistance with this matter.

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
So basically, i am here in my kitchen wanting to get some cereal with milk. Now i have come to a slight predicament with how to prepare this dish. There are two ingredients, milk and cereal. But i cannot for the life of my figure out in what order i should prepare the ingredients in my bowl, i will provide some images of the products in question to ease your process of understanding my issue.

Last edited:

E. Kepler

Feb 7, 2024
15 Parsecs Beyond Neptune
First you put the cereal in, then the milk. This order has a smaller chance for spillage.
If you put milk first (assuming you put a healthy amount of milk in the bowl so around +50%)
and then cereal, the cereal falling into a bowl full of milk has a greater risk of spilling the milk.

- Yours truly, Albert Einstein

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
First you put the cereal in, then the milk. This order has a smaller chance for spillage.
If you put milk first (assuming you put a healthy amount of milk in the bowl so around +50%)
and then cereal, the cereal falling into a bowl full of milk has a greater risk of spilling the milk.

- Yours truly, Albert Einstein
Thank you so much for your expertise in this matter, i will take this thought into count when i make my move.

Last edited:

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
hi cheetah, toaster here and i'd like to give you some feedback on the preparations of this dish. firstly you will need a fork and a plate so please put the bowl away before dust gets on it. secondly you will be pouring the cereal onto the plate and then layering the milk afterwards. third. the fork is for the cereal not the milk. that is why we have a spoon. hope this helps!

1713901797864.png

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
hi cheetah, toaster here and i'd like to give you some feedback on the preparations of this dish. firstly you will need a fork and a plate so please put the bowl away before dust gets on it. secondly you will be pouring the cereal onto the plate and then layering the milk afterwards. third. the fork is for the cereal not the milk. that is why we have a spoon. hope this helps!

View attachment 15262
Thank you Toaster, while your idea does seem a bit strange i cannot question the words of a professional such as yourself. I have put away my bowl and have now prepared a plate and a fork. Would you be able to give me some visuals regarding the process of preparing the dish, anything would help thank you!

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
Hello Mr cheetah,
I would like to start off this conversation by saying i feel you. I would suggest opening the milk, then proceeding to pour it INTO the cereal, as that is how you eat it.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
Thank you Toaster, while your idea does seem a bit strange i cannot question the words of a professional such as yourself. I have put away my bowl and have now prepared a plate and a fork. Would you be able to give me some visuals regarding the process of preparing the dish, anything would help thank you!

unfortunately i cannot give visuals but feel free to record a video and post it here! would love to see a part 2 to this.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Eat the bowl, keep the cutlery for self defence, you never know when a british guy might try to be funny with you, sell the ceral and then leave the milk on the floor outside to lure an unsuspecting victim, from this next action you can utilise your freshly aquired utensilves to steal the belongings of said person then get yourself to hospital for eating porcelain.

• Haha
Reactions: Geronimo

Alex Honda

Donator
Aug 23, 2022
Start with putting away your bowl and your cutlery like what the fuck is wrong with you? Pour the milk straight into the box and then eat it with chopsticks. This is the one and only way to eat cereal, if u think otherwise then fuck you.

Honda