Appeal (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
Your in-game name: David Urite
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:162595846
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198285457420/
Date of ban:12/11/2022 GMT+4
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Who banned you: (SA) Cassius
Ban length?: I am banned For 1 Week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: before doing a High risk-High reward action, I will request other staff to ensure that No rules at all will be broken
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes this is the 2nd ban, and I do have a warn history but they are all expired except for the one today
Why should you be unbanned: Firstly I do apologize for this great inconvenience, But i will explain the situation leading to my ban, There was a on-going CI raid and i decided to use "Anima" for those who do not know what 'Anima' is, anima is a chemical that makes you invincible and translucent for 30 seconds per 50 ML, Basically I had decided to utilize anima during a raid, I brought out a matador while under the effects of Anima and decided to destroy a BTR, now I will give my reasoning, Firstly i thought destroying Armored Vehicles while under the effects of Anima were a feature, But why did i think this you may ask?, i thought this was a feature because there was no rule or Bug report that would outlaw Anima use while destroying a Vehicle, Let me state an example, Subject B has acquired a new weapon via unknown means, there are No Rules on said weapon, Subject B then proceeds to destroy Object A, Subject A then brings Subject B to a Sit then punishes Subject A for destroying Object A, this is similar as my current situation, Further more I would like to say that there were no rules at all for the new chemicals, not one.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will contact staff before making a high-risk action to make Ensure that i will not receive any punishments.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I would like to Re-join this server to have fun with freinds and create a fun experience for others, I also possess the rank of LT (Commissioned Officer) and I bear a lot of responsibility meaning I must be active, The ban would hinder my activity aswell as harm my reputation

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Fishy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After discussing your ban with other members of Staff I have decided to lift the ban. This is due to the confusion regarding the new chemical substances. In addition, you clearly show regret for your actions and you still have the intention to play on the server. Your ban will stay on record.

Kind regards,
Cassius​

Status
Not open for further replies.