appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
Your in-game name: Don't remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195441481
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351148690/
Date of ban: 4/27/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): toxcity x stacked bans x [e]
Who banned you: Alpha toon
Ban length?: 26 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be more careful playing gmod, I won't bind anything ridiculous to me keyboard.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: My prior toxicity bans were 1-2 years ago. I would minge a lot, and when I got perma banned I deserved it. I'm different now, I didn't go out of my way to say toxic stuff to people when I got un perma banned, which I did before. When I made an appeal I was lucky it was even accepted as my perma ban wasn't properly logged. When I got back I didn't minge like I used to. I remember getting a failrp warn for giving d class weapons. I didn't quite know if it was against the rules, as months before that someone came into d block to sell guns and said "it's a gray area" so I just went off of that. My micspam warns were different, I used a soundboard and the mod that warned me told me how funny it was but still decided to warn me. I apologize for the misbind, I was just messing with my friends and I never should have done it in the first place. I wouldn't just type that infront of someone knowing I was probably going to be gone for good.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: If I come back I will read the rules carefully and not base them off of some guys words. I will not use a soundboard regardless of how funny it is. My past toxicity warns are in the past and I will not repeat it.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I enjoyed playing on this server, whether it was killing gensec as d class or breaching as scp. This server isn't very roleplay heavy like others so I could just chill as a d class and have fun rioting and attempting to breach scps. The server has lots of effort put into it, I don't have to do /me to hack a door or to search people.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Quandale Pringle ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing your appeal and your past history, it is relevant to note that since you were allowed back into the server, you have accumulated numerous warnings throughout the month of April, though you have made the mistake of hitting a bind, this is not the first time you have been severely punished due to your actions with multiple Class X offences under your name, it would be understandable to note that the use of slurs and other language is not appropriate on our network and the responsibility of hitting the bind falls solely on yourself.

I at this time do not believe it is fit for you to rejoin the community at this time, nor do i believe that there has been a lot of change in 2 months as per your appeal response.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.