Appealing an old ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swindler

Jun 25, 2023
Your in-game name: (i believe it is just) Swindler
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:182655489
Your steam community link: N/A
Date of ban: (I think it was March-June or 2023)
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): ban evasion
Who banned you: bobby
Ban length?: Permanent
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Moving forward, I will make sure that my account is not family-shared with individuals who pose a potential threat to the server and further reprimand my children for performing inappropriately online.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? On my record, I have a common thread of family-share issues. My account has been warned for minor infractions.

Why should you be unbanned: I was originally banned in March( maybe June) of 2023. This ban was due to an inappropriate "joke" by an upcoming "preteen". This ban was originally 6 weeks(I think). Then after multiple accounts joined under the same IP and computer MAC they were flagged as ban evading. I am seeking to rejoin the community and enjoy the new updates posted. I do believe the moderator "bobby" may have acted without taking into consideration the situation when I tried explaining it.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I am hoping to return and join the community in a fun and friendly manner and follow the rules applied to each user. Over the time from when I initially joined (early 2021), many of the rules have been changed and updated. I have reviewed the new rules and plan to join the server following all directives.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: The server is unique. I would like to use the account I spent so much time leveling up to continue the fun.

**I do not get online often. I may take longer then usual to respond to any responses posted on the thread.

Last edited:

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Swindler

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Bobby is no longer a member of staff, but I feel that you have been gone long enough to warrant an unban, so I will be unbanning you next time I am on the server. Any more ban evasions will be dealt with heavily.

Regards,
Mercer​

Status
Not open for further replies.