Application for Security Captain [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rancher

Sep 9, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:561590132
Discord name: Speedy4116
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Have about 800 hours. V_time messed up says only 4 days
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: Central
Character name(s): F- Jolly "Rancher CI- "Jolly"
Civilian name: Calrk William
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding- 096
Holding- Nu-7 CPL
Holding- CI Beta
Held- Nu-7 SGT/CSG
Held- E-11 LCPL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes. A warning for severe toxicity and a tempban. Almost a year and a half ago.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I'm looking for some cl4 experince. Get a good understanding of in's and outs of cl4 for higher ranking positions in the near future. And where better to start then a Captain. Not only do you learn cl4, you learn leadership and responsibility.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I have experience with gensec and I have held a more responsible role to understand somewhat of what a cl4 is excepted of. Iv'e talked to some captains over time to understand there role and just what they do. I would like to say I'm coming in with more experience then most people.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

-Handle code 2s
-Authorize sweeps
-Control d-block and make sure everyone is doing there job correctly.
-Make sure d-block is well maintained and flowing smoothly
- Host RRT Tryouts
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: "Jolly" all though a odd name at birth grew up in a small town in Texas. His dad was in the military and his mom stayed home to take care of him. When Jolly grew up he wanted to become just like his old man. At 17 he enlisted into the marines to follow in his fathers footsteps. After going through boot camp he served 3 tours, climbing the ranks all the way to CSG by the time he left. After returning to base a strange man walked up to him offering him a new job. A "weird" job. Jolly having his curious mind decided to accept this offer and go with him. After being blindfolded and put in a van they drove to the site where Jolly was unblindfolded in a small dim room. A man sitting in front of him handed Jolly a file containing information on a job called "Security Captain". The man said "Considering your expertise in commanding troops on the battle field, I have a job for you". Jolly picked up the file and began to read. After he finished reading it Jolly asked "so... When do I start?" The strange man then slid him a cl4 card and showed him the "D-block".

"Wick"

Sep 5, 2022
-/+Neutral
I Haven't seen you on any GENSEC jobs recently. You do have some prior MTF/Combative experience, so I won't be leaving this as a -Support. Just make sure to spend some time playing as an Officer/SCU, as well as leading some D-Block sweeps, to get a first-hand understanding of how the department as a whole operates.

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
-/+ Neutral

-Rarely on GSD
-Good Application
-A good amount of Ranks

Brewer 2.0 / Celtic

Blacklisted Player
Dec 18, 2023
Does great work on aMTF Nu-7. Extremely professional and has a very clear understanding on the role judging by his app.

Furthermore, has a good amount of experience in combat.

Unfortunately, you are not to be seen on GenSec. Like, at all. Would advise playing GenSec a lot more.

+/- Neutral

Hanz Powers "roro"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 30, 2023
-Support
-Never on GSD
-not sure if you know all of the policies of being GSD the first place.

-missed HWL tryout in responsibilities
-if you are looking for cl4 Experience, by all means be a captain, just be on GSD more first

Trap Jesus

Apr 12, 2023
Da Trap House
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Jolly"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello @Jolly , your application has been DENIED.

Please contact me via discord - trapjesus. OR speff.

Status
Not open for further replies.