Civilian name: Alfie

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- YES

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- IA, DEA

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

i have a while ago
I apologize for any past instances of RDM. It's possible that there was a misunderstanding or confusion during intense gameplay moments. I strive to follow the rules and guidelines of the server diligently, but in the heat of the moment, there may have been a lapse in judgment. Rest assured, I'm committed to improving my gameplay experience and ensuring fair and respectful interactions with other players in the future. I appreciate the opportunity to learn from any mistakes and contribute positively to the SCP RP community."

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

I am applying for the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador because I am deeply committed to upholding the integrity and security of the Foundation's operations. Throughout my time within the Foundation, I have witnessed the importance of maintaining order and accountability among personnel to ensure the successful execution of our mission. As Internal Affairs Ambassador, I see an opportunity to leverage my skills in conflict resolution, investigation, and compliance monitoring to address any issues or breaches that may arise within our organization.

I believe that my diplomatic prowess and ability to navigate complex situations with tact and discretion make me well-suited for this role. I am dedicated to fostering a culture of transparency and trust within the Foundation, where personnel feel empowered to report concerns and adhere to established protocols and guidelines. By promoting accountability and upholding the highest standards of professionalism, I am confident that I can contribute to the continued success and effectiveness of the Foundation's operations.

In summary, I am applying for the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador because I am passionate about serving the Foundation and ensuring that it remains a beacon of excellence in the containment and protection of anomalous objects and entities. I am ready to take on the responsibilities of this position with diligence, integrity, and dedication, and I look forward to making a positive impact within the organization.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

What makes me suitable for the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador is my unwavering commitment to upholding the principles of integrity, accountability, and professionalism within the Foundation. I possess a keen understanding of the complex dynamics and challenges inherent in maintaining order and security within a large organization like the Foundation. My extensive experience in conflict resolution, investigation, and compliance monitoring equips me with the necessary skills to effectively address any issues or breaches that may arise among Foundation personnel.

Furthermore, my diplomatic prowess and ability to navigate sensitive situations with tact and discretion make me well-suited for the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador. I am adept at fostering positive relationships and open communication channels, which are essential for promoting a culture of transparency and trust within the organization. My dedication to confidentiality and security ensures that sensitive information is handled with the utmost care and discretion, safeguarding the Foundation's operations and reputation.

In summary, my combination of experience, skills, and commitment to the Foundation's mission makes me an ideal candidate for the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador. I am ready to take on the responsibilities of the position with diligence, integrity, and professionalism, contributing to the continued success and effectiveness of the Foundation's operations.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
i haven't written any as a IA bust as a researcher i have written many
  1. Clarity: A good document clearly communicates its intended message or information to the reader. This involves using concise and precise language, organizing content logically, and avoiding unnecessary jargon or complexity.
  2. Accuracy: Accurate information is essential for a good document. This requires thorough research and fact-checking to ensure that all details presented are correct and up-to-date.
  3. Relevance: A good document is relevant to its audience and purpose. It should address the reader's needs or interests and provide valuable information or insights that are timely and applicable.
  4. Structure: A well-structured document is easy to navigate and understand. This involves using headings, subheadings, bullet points, and other formatting techniques to organize content and guide the reader through the document.
  5. Engagement: A good document engages the reader and maintains their interest throughout. This can be achieved through compelling writing, relevant examples or anecdotes, and visually appealing design elements.
  6. Accuracy: A good document presents information accurately and objectively, without bias or distortion. It should cite credible sources and provide evidence to support any claims or conclusions made.
Overall, a good document is one that effectively communicates its message, meets the needs of its audience, and adheres to principles of clarity, accuracy, relevance, structure, engagement, and objectivity.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
  1. Conflict Resolution: The Internal Affairs Ambassador is responsible for mediating conflicts and disputes that arise among Foundation personnel. This includes resolving interpersonal conflicts, addressing grievances, and ensuring that disputes are handled in accordance with Foundation protocols.
  2. Investigations: The Ambassador leads investigations into suspected breaches of security, misconduct, or other violations of Foundation policies and procedures. This involves gathering evidence, conducting interviews, and determining the appropriate course of action based on the findings.
  3. Compliance Monitoring: The Ambassador oversees compliance with Foundation regulations and directives, ensuring that all personnel adhere to established protocols and guidelines. This may involve conducting audits, inspections, and reviews of operational procedures to identify areas of non-compliance and implement corrective measures.
  4. Training and Education: The Ambassador provides training and education to Foundation personnel on matters related to security, ethics, and professional conduct. This includes conducting workshops, seminars, and briefings to reinforce the importance of compliance and accountability.
  5. Risk Assessment: The Ambassador assesses potential risks and vulnerabilities within Foundation operations, identifying potential threats to security and recommending measures to mitigate risks and enhance resilience.
  6. Confidentiality and Security: The Ambassador ensures the confidentiality and security of sensitive information and classified materials within the Foundation. This involves implementing measures to safeguard information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or tampering.
  7. Crisis Management: In the event of emergencies or security incidents, the Ambassador plays a key role in crisis management and response efforts. This includes coordinating with relevant stakeholders, providing guidance to personnel, and implementing protocols to minimize disruption and ensure the safety and security of Foundation assets.
Overall, the Internal Affairs Ambassador character is essential for maintaining the integrity and effectiveness of the Foundation's operations, ensuring that personnel adhere to high standards of professionalism, ethics, and security at all times.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Phillip "FireFly" Jeffries is a seasoned operative within The Foundation, known for his agile mind and unwavering dedication to the organization's mission. Rising through the ranks with a reputation for his keen investigative skills and unorthodox methods, FireFly eventually assumed the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador, tasked with maintaining order and integrity within the Foundation's vast network of operatives and facilities.

Despite his enigmatic persona and tendency to operate in the shadows, FireFly is fiercely loyal to The Foundation's cause, driven by a deep sense of duty and purpose. His years of experience have honed his ability to navigate the murky waters of interdepartmental politics and covert operations, making him a formidable ally and a dangerous adversary to those who would seek to undermine the organization's goals.

Storylines:

1. The Betrayal: A high-ranking researcher is suspected of collaborating with a rival organization to leak classified information. Ambassador FireFly is tasked with uncovering the truth behind the betrayal while navigating the intricate web of allegiances and suspicions within the Foundation. As tensions rise and loyalties are tested, FireFly must rely on his cunning intellect and resourcefulness to root out the traitor before irreparable damage is done.
  2. The Anomalous Artifact: A powerful anomalous artifact has gone missing from Foundation custody, sparking fears of its potential misuse or exploitation by hostile entities. Ambassador FireFly is called upon to lead a covert investigation into the disappearance, delving into the shadowy underworld of black-market anomalies and illicit trade. As he follows the trail of breadcrumbs, FireFly uncovers a conspiracy that threatens to unravel the very fabric of reality itself, forcing him to confront the true nature of the anomaly and the sinister forces that seek to harness its power.
  3. The Internal Power Struggle: A power struggle erupts within the highest echelons of the Foundation, as rival factions vie for control over its resources and influence. Ambassador FireFly finds himself caught in the crossfire, tasked with mediating negotiations and brokering alliances to prevent the organization from descending into chaos. As tensions reach a boiling point and allegiances are tested, FireFly must navigate a treacherous landscape of deceit and betrayal, risking everything to preserve the Foundation's mission and integrity.
  4. The Rogue Operative: A rogue operative goes rogue, threatening to expose classified information and jeopardize Foundation operations. Ambassador FireFly is tasked with apprehending the rogue agent before they can do irreparable harm, leading to a high-stakes game of cat and mouse across the globe. As he races against time to stop the rogue operative, FireFly uncovers a web of intrigue and deception that stretches far beyond what he ever imagined, forcing him to confront his own loyalties and the true nature of the Foundation's mission.

Last edited:

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
no... just no....

-SUPPORT

dont think i need to add much
make your answers a bit longer then 1 sentence

cityismy

May 10, 2023
No
Massive -Support
I had to give you a few warnings or bans when I was an ambassador due to your constant mingery, I've not seen you improve since then. Also this looks AI generated as hell boy

Ign0r3MyLag

Jul 13, 2023
No
Massive -Support
I had to give you a few warnings or bans when I was an ambassador due to your constant mingery, I've not seen you improve since then. Also this looks AI generated as hell boy
i believe i have matured and improved since then

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
You haven't improved at all, using AI generated responses in your application, you're making a mockery of my department, do better.
better not call saul, but fr using AI is kinda just shitty
i can send you my character lore if you want so youll have some sort of a refrence or smth idfk

Quackie

Feb 19, 2024
1711152505357.png1711152535267.png

Over 2 major sections of your application are AI generated, including your lore and what makes a good document, it really aint that hard to not use AI.

massive -support

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Jefories,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

It is clear you have used AI to generate a large amount of text in your application. We do not tolerate plagiarism.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the
ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Merrick Travolta

Status
Not open for further replies.