Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- Ban Application = Denied
- Ambassador Position = Denied

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- 1 day ban for LTAP
- 2 warns
- MetaGaming = I recognized a CI which had used 914 by using tab
- FailRP = Didnt Know What FearRP Was

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

- No. But i do have experience as an moderator of large SCP SL RP Community.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- In Gmod? Yes
- Outside Gmod? Yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- From 3 Hours To 5 Hours

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

- I want to be involved in the server and help out the community while still having the fun. Also I would like to explore the PAC while i have no experience online with it i know its a very powerful tool from my singelplayer testing on PAC.

For the first things I would prepare some nice dupes such as lecture hall for IA introduction meeting, UNGOC meetings with the foundation, Promotion ceremonies.

Again, even though I'm not the best i have prior experience in a staff position. I want to use that knowledge and experience towards enriching the server within the server, enhancing engagement, and the immersion.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

-I guess, make the server more enjoyable for everyone else?

I just wanna do cool things from time to time. I want to make people more immersed. I want to make people have fun and enjoy the time spend on the server. Tho i am not the best as a leadership.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

The 860-1 portals have closed abruptly, plunging us into a bewildering mystery about their whereabouts. While the Foundation tirelessly investigates, there's widespread speculation about human involvement. To add to the intrigue, crucial camera footage has vanished, and personnel have disappeared without a trace.

After two weeks of intense scrutiny, a shocking revelation emerges the doors can morph into 860-1 gateways at random, disappearing when someone enters. But the plot thickens when the bodies of missing personnel are found, each bearing gruesome claw marks from 860-2, deepening the mystery.

OOC: I would need to propblock the entrance to 860-1 and then just when people are randomly walking throught a door teleport them to the 860-1 dimension. And take someone to play as 860-2
During a power outage in SCP-173's chamber, emergency lights reveal two identical statues, sparking concern among containment personnel about a possible breach. Security heightens, technicians hurry to fix the power. Tension builds as they wait for the lights to come back, worried about the situation worsening. Meanwhile, reports trickle in of sightings of SCP-173 duplicates running amok throughout the facility, causing panic among the staff. When the chamber is finally illuminated again, both statues remain motionless. The team breathes a sigh of relief, but the incident highlights SCP-173's unpredictability.

OOC: I would need to turn the lights off and take someone with me to play as 2 of 173's while breach of 2 scp's 173
During a routine day at the facility, panic erupts when every screen suddenly displays SCP-096's face, a result of a sophisticated hack. Amidst the chaos, SCP-096 breaches containment, driven into a frenzy by the widespread exposure. Security teams mobilize to contain the creature, while technicians scramble to remove the triggering image. Despite their efforts, casualties mount as SCP-096 relentlessly pursues those who inadvertently saw its face. The incident prompts a thorough review of security protocols and system vulnerabilities, underscoring the need for enhanced cybersecurity measures to prevent similar breaches in the future.

OOC: Put a texture or a prop of 096 face in every screen cctv, computers etc.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

SCP-001, "The Gate Guardian," unexpectedly becomes active, causing anomalous energies to converge across the server. Players from all factions unite to confront the threat as anomalies manifest, distorting reality and reshaping the landscape.

In a race against time, players must prevent SCP-001 from unleashing its full destructive potential and restore order to the server. The SCP-001 Awakening event offers an epic experience, blending mystery, exploration.

List an example mission for each of the following:

A group of junior researchers form a spontaneous group called "The Midnight Society" within Site-65, engaging in peculiar activities that border on insubordination. Omega-1 is mobilized to investigate the situation, aiming to quell any potential unrest and restore order within the facility.
A mysterious doorway appears in the facility's Common Area, leading to a dimension filled with encrypted documents resistant to removal. Alpha Team is tasked with exploring the dimension, unraveling its origin, and negotiating with an enigmatic entity akin to SCP-738 to close the portal.
The Wanderers, a group of rogue anomalies, attempt to transfer a troublesome artifact to the Foundation, prompting Nu-7's intervention. The mission involves preventing interference from hostile factions while securing the artifact and maintaining Foundation security protocols.
A mysterious individual claiming to be Sergeant Reynolds, a retired E-11 operative, gains unauthorized access to the facility. Epsilon Team must verify the individual's identity and intentions while maintaining operational security and investigating potential breaches.
The Internal Revenue Bureau launches an investigation into Site-65's financial discrepancies, uncovering the Chaos Insurgency's clandestine operations. CI operatives must negotiate with the authorities to evade taxation and protect their illicit assets from seizure.
Delegates from the International Anomaly Oversight Committee conduct a comprehensive audit of Site-65's operations, assessing compliance with UNGOC regulations and the Fivefold Mandate. The audit includes reviewing operational procedures, financial records, and resource allocation to ensure accountability and efficiency.
A Foundation auditor arrives disguised as a janitor, equipped with a disguise card. They quietly observe site operations, noting irregularities and addressing discrepancies without revealing their true identity. After each successful audit, they reveal themselves with a smile: "Actually, I'm an auditor!" This covert operation ensures accountability and efficiency while maintaining secrecy.

@Edited 21:18 24.03.2024 Added OOC To the events

Last edited:

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
-Support

Your Application is far too short for me to be able to confidently support it, and some of the Events are not particularilly imaginative , such as the SCP-096 mass breach.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
-/+ Neutral

The events could do with minor elaboration, but one or two such as The 096 or UN event need a bit of a rework or overhaul as they would not play out as intended.

aprioe

Mar 2, 2024
-/+ Neutral

The events could do with minor elaboration, but one or two such as The 096 or UN event need a bit of a rework or overhaul as they would not play out as intended.
Thanks for the opinion

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
Your application is EXTREMEMLY similar to this one. And quite frankly i dont think thats a coincidence because theres so much.
Examples:
1711380785957.png
^Emilia^

1711380804348.png
^Yours^

You have also just copied all of the regimental events (These are the most similar ones i found)

1711380894588.png
1711380909035.png
1711380919876.png
^Emilia^

1711380956041.png
1711380968676.png
1711380980513.png
^Yours^

These are just some examples, but based on even these small events, its very likely you just plagiarised the entire application.
-Support
You also have a very recent ban. Not someone who should be a GM.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
-Major Support

• It's fine to take inspiration from past apps and generally it is a good idea to read back over someone prior apps to see what generally is and isn't ok, but this is borderline plagiarism. Wouldn't be surprised if you ran parts of my app through an AI.

• Below the minimum age requirement, without the necessary time as stated in the application rules.

• Event ideas are less thought-out than mine, a feat I assumed impossible.

• Recent warns & bans

• Overwhelmingly not GM material.

Kree

May 17, 2023
-Support
-straight up copied sections of other people's app

FoxenDorad

Dec 21, 2023
-Major Support
I understand taking inspiration from others but dont just flat copy what others have done try and show creativity also with the recent ban it also looks very bad on a application my best advice is wait a month for the ban to expire then re apply with better unique ideas
best of luck
-Foxen

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Aprioes,

Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.

Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your gamemaster application.

Your application seems to lack in depth and is very simular to another application made by another player.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.