Arachnid Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Arachnid"

Dec 5, 2022
Your in-game name: "Arachnid"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102443766
Your steam community link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165153260
Date of ban: 08/27/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):"Banned by Executive team"
Who banned you: Cloak
Ban length?: Permanent
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I will reframe from using Edgy humor in external discords including both homophobic and Racial slurs.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? From memory i have Two toxicity warnings, A ERP warning, Two RDM warnings and potentially a FailRP warning (I'm unable to get the exact warnings due to being unable to get onto the server.
Why should you be unbanned: Firstly id like to apologize to the members of the external discord i was apart of for my use of particular slurs i should have realized how everyone within the LGBT community react differently to words that are meant to objectify them despite me personally not thinking that the words have much weight behind them it can negatively effect others despite it not being directed towards them and it can make people feel excluded or that they can be hated due to their likes and dislikes which was not my intention, I was attempting (unsuccessfully) to make jokes which i at the time thought were funny, Without thinking more about the usage of words
Secondly id like to apologize to cloak for taking his help for granted, When i was being talked to in TS i was informed that you had helped both this external discord and myself not be banned previously, I didn't think of this as a second chance and thought of it more as "it must be fine" Which was not the correct observation
In this external discord i made some jokes at cloaks expense, but after hearing how frustrated cloak was at these it made me feel badly due to sympathizing with him, I myself have had people in other communities make jokes about me behind my back, and despite what them saying not being true it still hurt.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure that I will not break any rules by preventing myself from saying bad things when I get the impression of others, and if I feel like I need to do anything I know that won't resolve well I will learn to control myself and stop what I am doing and leave, I will also stop myself from saying things in particular on external discord servers, knowing that what I said was bad.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I can ensure that I will not break any rules by preventing myself from saying bad things when I get the impression of others, and if I feel like I need to do anytrhing I know that won't resolve well I will learn to control\ myself and stop what I am doing and leave, I will also stop myself from saying things in particular on external discord servers, knowing that what I said was bad. I will further distance myself from the people I do not also get along with.

Last edited:

Ventz

Owner
Ventz
Group Moderator
Dec 19, 2020
Although I appreciate you realize your past wrongdoings, due to your repeated history of drama and ending up in negative situations, I won't accept your appeal. You can re-apply in 6 weeks.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.