Arakata Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arakata

Jun 19, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Arakata

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 39 hours (updated)

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: Central

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jack Bauer

Chaos name (include your rank): Tony Almeida

Civilian name: Paulie Walnuts

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15511390

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No (edited and replied no; did not initially fill this out because I had no previous application)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Received a verbal once for not properly experimenting, re-read the procedure and corrected myself

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have been a staff member both high and low in a few clans for the past 16 years. GMod in particular I mostly have moderated on TTT, DarkRP, OrangeCosmos RP, etc.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have played on Mafia and WW2 RP for a couple of years and Serious DarkRP servers as well

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Usually a few hours almost every evening. At the moment I play from 11P-5A due to work but that will go back to probably me playing around 8P-12A in about 3 weeks.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I feel I can bring some long found experience to the table to keep things running as they should on this wonderful server. It is one of the more fun serious roleplaying servers I have been on and thoroughly enjoy it. I hope to keep folks at bay who wish to ruin that experience for others.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Mostly as I said in the previous response, I believe my long history in moderating can bring some decent experience to the server mod team. I hope to fill any gaps that we may have when other mods are unable to be around due to their schedule and the unfortunate riff raff joins late at night and ruins the experience for others.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2022

Last edited:

Arakata

Jun 19, 2022
+/- Neutral
+Previous staff experience in multiple areas

+An alright App overall
-Mentioned another community in an application (against the app rules)
-Did not fill out one of the questions
Thanks for your comments Timber! Hope you are having a good week so far.

harryman

May 1, 2022
-Support
+staff experience
+/-unknown rule knowledge
-broke application rules
-never seen

Arakata

Jun 19, 2022
+/- Support

+ Previous staff experience
+ Active

- Application could be a little bit improved
- Mentioned another community
- Don't know you well enough to leave a final verdict

Good luck with your application.
Thanks for the response Scopes! Hope you have a good weekend!

Arakata

Jun 19, 2022
+/- Neutral

+Experience. Staff experience is always helpful.
+/-Interactions. I remember you but I do not remember any interactions between us.
-Application Presentation. You need to work on your application. You presented minimal effort.
Thanks for taking the time to reply Bloodhound! I’ll be spending more time in the server and will spend more time on the application in the future to further explain what I’d like to contribute to the community. Based on the responses I’m sure this won’t be accepted at this time but I’ll try to still support the community until I’m ready for next time.

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
-SUPPORT

You seem to have Staff and moderation experience, but you did mention other communities. You seem to have good grammar and seem to be active on the forms. I have not seen you in-game or in TS. But you have a low-effort application and your activity can always improve. If your activity improves in the next few weeks and you would like to still be Staff feel free to make another app. Hope to see you around the site.​

Arakata

Jun 19, 2022
-SUPPORT

You seem to have Staff and moderation experience, but you did mention other communities. You seem to have good grammar and seem to be active on the forms. I have not seen you in-game or in TS. But you have a low-effort application and your activity can always improve. If your activity improves in the next few weeks and you would like to still be Staff feel free to make another app. Hope to see you around the site.​
I appreciate the response Johnson! Thanks for the advice and I hope to see you around as well. Looking forward to it. Take care!

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Arakata ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application. Your application has been reconsidered.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.