Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Sep 16, 2023

PAC Requesting Approval​

PAC Requested (Which job): IA Agent/Operative
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94216966

Photograph of PAC:

So far, this PAC is pretty basic, but it does involve switching out which base model is used for different suits (basically different jackets). One of the suit models in question is the same as the ambassador model, but it has been suggested to me that this might be okay in the past.

When my Armour Points are below 25, it defaults to the regular agent model (shirt and tie, no jacket).

When 25 <= Armour Points < 50:
1711495843231.png

When Armour Points >= 50:
1711495902719.png

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
buziness man
+Support
looks a little bit like ambassador

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
i dont think this requires approval lmao
Idk, the guidelines say anything that changes the base model does. I'm not even sure if that just means the overall model you use, or your actual model that others see without PAC enabled.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Idk, the guidelines say anything that changes the base model does. I'm not even sure if that just means the overall model you use, or your actual model that others see without PAC enabled.
Base model as in your playermodel in entirety to something vastly different, here you are using the suit's look to another bodygroup, your Suit maintains IA Colors so you are easily identified as an IA Ambassador.

You dont need approval for this PAC, You can wear it freely.

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
Base model as in your playermodel in entirety to something vastly different, here you are using the suit's look to another bodygroup, your Suit maintains IA Colors so you are easily identified as an IA Ambassador.

You dont need approval for this PAC, You can wear it freely.
These are all entirely different models for some reason, not bodygroup changes.

Change Z. "Somebody"

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jun 13, 2022

Pac Approved

Hello @Zen

Your PAC3 Request has been approved by

Change and Grizzly

Any changes to your Character Bio/PAC3 will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards, @Change Z. "Somebody"

Status
Not open for further replies.