Status
Not open for further replies.

Aron

Aug 12, 2023
Your in-game name: Aron
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:92845920
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AronaxGT
Date of ban: 17 of August
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Breaking mug timer, fear rp, LTAP
Who banned you: Reco
Ban length?: probably 24 hours, only 13 left when I first connected
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.16419/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will review all of the rules once again and make sure that I understand them properly this time
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no kicks or bans , just a previous warning for fail rp due to a situation of using a weapon as a hobo for means to defend myself, I did not check the hobo description before unfortunatelly and it did not seem realistic to me for him not to be able to use weapons so I went with it for defending myself.
Why should you be unbanned: I think there was a missunderstanding on the admin part here, I understand that I should've waited a bit more before the second mug but I thought that 15 minutes have passed, that was clearly and without a doubt a mistake on my part and I will not try to make up any excuse for it but about the fear RP breaking and LTAP? There might have been a missunderstanding here, about the fear rp part, the guy tried to mugh me back after I mugged him once, he did that as an advanced chemist [never played the role so I have absolutely no idea if he is allowed to do it as that job], I had a weapon out [not in my hands but not holstered either] and he pulled a knife on me saying that he is mugging me and he was also at a short but decent distance away so that he could not stab me, I backed out slowly and took my gun out then shot him because I do not consider it fear RP if I have a gun and he has a knife while being ata decent distance from me, then after that I did not know that he made a sit and since I live in Romania it was 4 in the morning, I also have a full time job and I had to go to sleep because it was really late and I was tired, there was no way of knowing that there will be a sit in the future and that I was reported so what should I have done, wait there for 1 hour and postpone my sleep just to be sure there won't be a sit?
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: As I previously said I will review the rules again straight after posing this ban appeal, whenever I am in a sit and there is information I need to know about a role I usually ask an admin but this time unfortunatelly I did not get to ask anyone about this as I thought that what was I doing was the right thing, I am sorry about my behaviour and I promise to correct it.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I love this server and I only came back to Garry's Mod knowing that the server will be opened again, I played on the old Civil gamers server and I do not want to let this go, I plan on spending a lot of time here and making fun memories while also making new friends and due to my job and my limited play time I would like to get unbaned if possible to make use of my time for playing today

Erick

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Aron ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I apologies for the late response. Your ban should be expired by now.​

Status
Not open for further replies.