Arshia logging out

Arshia

Jun 16, 2022
Iran
Its been more than a year , over a 1000 hours that I have been playing on the CN SCP-RP UK server
I mostly had fun playing along side my friends on the server , there were some annoying moments but overall I had fun .
I made some really good friends both in game and IRL , specially my two best friends @Fracchia and Gian Franco Merdoni who helped me a lot both in the server and out side of the server topics , I just love talking to them and although both of them left the community long ago , we are still in touch and I love them , these 2 friends means it was worth putting time and effort into this server . btw dont look up what Merdoni means haha

@Fracchia was definitely the best CO/COM ever in any MTF and idc what others say , no one had the compassion and the heart Fracchia had while playing on the server
and Gian made even the worst situations fun for me , and I learned a lot from them

a wise man once said to me that my mother loves me , I love the guy too .@YoRHaUmbra best player , funniest person and the most BASED player out there Im sure your mother loves you too

@Milzy : everyone needs a friend like this man , he treats you like a brother , and hes dedicated to his work , very hard working man . and a very good friend .

@Sven Sky Big man Sven , idc what every other say you are the best SL , only SL I respect . remember guys active Sven is goated .

@Mirage @Moon Loved meeting you and playing games with u , I really enjoyed our shared time and specially playing over watch

@Alex M. another one of my favorites , really a good CO , one of the most dedicated COs E11 ever had . good luck Alex

@luka I cant mention this server without you Luka , we had a lot of rough moments , I was being an asshole some of the time , Im sorry for all of that , and you did not really deserve the way you got treated at the end , power tripping people on this server are the main reason im leaving . i dont think anyone has done more for their regiments on any RP server that you did Luka , I respect that .

@Skittles I would never forget us talking on the GOC embassy roof , it was the best talk I ever had on this server , I loved it and it helped me calm down a lot , thank you skittles/tou zhen .

Jason Taylor , it was nice meeting you , wish you luck .
@Jason M. and jason M , you were based , I loved you in E-11 , but lets be honest , I was a better MAJ than you haha . GOC shines because of you
and at the end , I have to say it , MTF E-11 nine tailed fox ON TOP .
u can argue all u want , fact is E-11 is just better , deal with it haters . E-11 ON TOP

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
o7 One of the best people I've met in E-11 and GOC. Always a fun breach with him there. Wishing you the best :)

Reactions: Arshia

Alex M.

Donator
Aug 4, 2022
o7 Arshia, I thank you all you did for me when I joined E11 and raised me up

Reactions: Arshia