Arthur Goodthought's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2023
Your in-game name: Arthur Goodthought

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83864499

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Madminimac_/

Date of ban: 20/12/2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP, Scamming, NITRP.

Who banned you: Viper

Ban length?: Three days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: It happens every so often, my game will just randomly crash and there's nothing I can do about it. I had a friend in the server who told the admin that I was re-joining but still got banned. (I have a clip of my game crashing and me re-joining, all in the same clip.) So I tried. For the Scamming and NITRP, yeah that was me goofing about, I stole someone's vial and drank it.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Warned for I think FearRP

Why should you be unbanned: It was pure chance that my game crashed, I was willing to pay, or restore what ever it was that I had drunk and I still am.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: To make sure that what I'm doing in the game isn't breaking any of the rules. I didn't realise that drinking a persons vial was scamming, so I do apologise to the lady who's vial I consumed.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I enjoy the server a lot, and usually don't goof off this much, so it was pretty unfortunate that my game crashed. Terrible timing.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Arthur,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have decided to remove the ban from the account as I believe this was a genuine mistake with the intention of messing around/being funny. As for the PC crashing, I would advise looking into fixes behind that or finding out why it crashes to fix it. This will prevent more LTAP/LTARP bans from occurring should your game crash.

I apologise for not getting to this before the ban was over however I will remove it from your account history.
(Please do look into a fix for the game crashes for the future).​

Status
Not open for further replies.