Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:3514307
Discord ID: ashibot / 259051867869282306
Do you have a mic?: Yes
In-game Skills Level?: 9

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warn for FearRP (Misunderstanding)

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- I was a Senior Gamemaster on SCPRP for a pretty long time

Do you have any previous experience with non-serious roleplay?:
- I grew up with DarkRP

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- At least a couple hours (>2D Playtime so far)

How many events can you host a week?:
- As many as possible / allowed

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- Mainly because I love making events that are enjoyable for everyone involved.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I should stand out from other applicants due to my experience as a SGM on the SCP Server of the same community. My events were highly regarded and I have a very high standard when it comes to planning events and their execution.

Please List 3 small event ideas:
Racing EventCertain sections of the town will be blocked off and participants will be given vehicles for the remainder of the race. (They can also use their own). The participants will go through 3 laps and the winner will receive a reward in accordance with Server Leadership or through the GMs initiative.
Treasure HuntThrough the towns broadcasting a secret code will be announced without many instructions. Upon deciphering the code (using a Terminal) they will be able to get a clue that will lead them to more codes that are physically placed throughout the map. Players who solve all codes and reach the final destination will be rewarded at the GMs discretion.
TournamentOrgs will be able to sign up for a tournament where 1 or more members of the org represents them. Once the tournament starts, various modes of battling will commence (1v1, 2v2, 1v1v1) where the winner will advance and fight with other winners of the first round. Ultimately, with SLs discretion, the winners org will receive REP, and the player landing the win will receive rewards on the GMs discretion.

Please List a major event idea (Involving the whole server):
Skynet™Skynet has sent back Terminators to eliminate a key individual who holds the potential to alter the course of history. Unbeknownst to the target, a group of players has been selected at random to protect them from the Terminators.
Player Roles:
1. The Target:
The player designated as the current target wont know they are the target. The only way for them to find out is by being told by The Protectors.

2. The Protectors: At random selected players that have been given the knowledge of who the Terminators target is. Should they manage to fend of the Terminators long enough they win.

3. The Terminators: Consisting from Event Team members and helpers to provide a fair chance for people to participate in the event (no try harding). They will gradually approach their goal of finding The Target.

This event involves the whole server as the Protectors will be motivated to find allies to protect the Target with. Communication and teamwork with other players will be key to success during this event.
If the protectors manage to protect the target for the required duration or manage to kill all Terminators - at SLs discretion - the Server will be awarded with Money/XP. Otherwise, rewards will be given by the GM at their discretion.

If they loose the future of mankind is doomed and there would be no point in giving them rewards when Skynet is going to kill them all anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.