Ashton

Jun 3, 2022
Wales, United Kingdom
In-game name:
Ashton "Tiger" Jamson
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:196798861
For how long have you played on our servers?:
Around about a year or 2 on and off while making a main comeback to the server as of late 2023.
What country are you from?:
United Kingdom
Time Zone:
GMT
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
Is this your first application for Developer? If not, link previous ones:
Yes
Have you received any bans?:
Yes quiet a few (Working on myself and trying to not got banned again)
How confident are you with Blender/Maya/3DSMax (or any other software that applies) (Rate yourself 1-10 using one rating guide):
Blender - 8
3DSMax - 6
Photoshop (May be useful) - 9
Wings3D - 6
I also have used Noesis before.

Do you have previous experience as an Artist for GMod?:
I have made a few models and decals for my own server but none I felt 100% on using mainly as at the time I was still getting into making my own models and decals.
Why do you want to be a Artist? What can you help us with?:
Well I would like to be a artist because a few reasons. Firstly art and creating things like 3D Models and Decals ect has been something I have a passion for since I was around 13 I have always loved to make things and really push my albitites. Second as I have told many people before I love SCPRP even though I don't have a very good reputation (one I am trying to work on) I still love to play it and have fun with some great RP I love making things in PAC 3 and I also love to just look at some models and be like "This could be added to that model and it would look so good" I also like to enjoy thinking of any new models that would look cool and visually pleasing while also being something that would be good on the server. Lastly I would love to really work on something like this as like I have stated I love art and would feel that I could make some astonishing assets for the server and players.
Which server(s) on Civil Networks do you play on and which ones would you most prefer to map for? Have you made & edited any models before? If so attach some images showcasing your model or edit:
I play SCPRP mainly and Like I stated above I have made models but I ended up not using them and I also no longer have them on my computer due to a reset that I do once a year and due to them being made when I first started. (I have made more models since then but for my own server that is closed but was a prison rp)
List any ideas of new models or edits for CN that you would like to work on:
Well firstly I will list the ones I would like to edit. First I would like to edit the GENSEC & Internal Affairs models I feel these models could have a little bit more added to them to make them pop and look really good. maybe a few different variation's and possibly some more things on the model. Second I would like to possibly edit maybe the Combat Medic Model as that seems to be another I tend to look at think that could have something more added to it. Next I will list the ones I would like to make / add. I would like to make a new model for Class D Maybe yes I think everyone likes the current model but it seems a bit dull and I feel I could just completely revamp it and make it look outstanding well this could be considered a bit of a edit but that's for you to decide. Currently I don't have a lot of Ideas on what I could create but while I play I will think of some and edit this post with my thoughts. I would also love to really work on anything I am told to do. Another thing is I was just thinking while writing the other sections of my application and that is the Citizen Model I feel I could do so much to this once again make some more vibration's and maybe add something more.
How confident are you with QC? (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide):
Do you have any experience with Crowbar?:
I have the most bare bones experience with Crowbar.
How many hours can you commit to developing per week?:
25-50
Why do you want to be a Developer? What can you help us with?:
I feel that you could kind of use the section where I say why I want to be a artist but I will say here that its mainly something I have always had a passion for whether that be programming or art I have always loved to work on servers or mini game jam games and make them look visually pleasing and beautiful and I feel I could be of use to the artist team and give some great ideas and thoughts on edits if given time. (Sorry this part is short but I feel why I want to be a artist explains it better)

I also want to say that everyone may know me as a troll or a prick like I said I have been working on my reputation so I can be known as what I actually am a chill and nice person I hope to see a lot of you in game and I hope maybe one day I can make some models or art for the server and change some of your ideas you may have about me.

I also want to say I ain't applying just to have a fancy rank or anything like that because I feel like some people would think that I could care less about the rank that's given to me hey I could be the average Andy but as long as I get to create some models and art I would be happy. Also I would be willing to make something if told to prove my skills saying as I don't have any 100% proof of my models anymore.

Foodeater

Dec 26, 2022
Australia
steamcommunity.com
I don't want to preach how to apply, but usually when applying for a position like Artist, something that is 99% visual, its good to attach some artwork you've done in the past so we can see your skills.

Foodeater

Dec 26, 2022
Australia
steamcommunity.com
Application Denied
Thanks for taking time to apply, but due to inactivity and lack of examples of existing work, I've decided to deny your application for now.
Feel free to re-apply in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.