Asmodeus "King" Ethics Assistant Application [USA]

Asmodeus

Jun 8, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150626263

Discord name: Asmodeus

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since the 15th of May 2024, have about 7 days worth of play time this month (im not proud of it)

In what country are you located?: Glorious Singapore

Time zone: GMT+8 (SGT)

Character name(s): Asmodeus "King"

Civilian name: Harith Mikail

What server are you applying for? : SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes and TeamSpeak

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
XP Farming: I received a 1-day ban and a warning for the same incident. This happened when I was still relatively new, and we had just finished fighting back a massive Code Black with Gensec's help. While playing as a scientist, I started crediting everyone as I had seen others do in the past. I did not realize it was a mistake, and I accepted the punishment without argument when the admin informed me. I learned from it and never let it happen again. Other than that, this has been my only warning so far.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
Having played Ambassador as my main role for a couple of weeks now, my knowledge of the COE and COC, as well as the Legal Codex, will allow me to complete my job as an Ethics Assistant to the best of my ability. I am well-known in the foundation for being a great Ambassador, kind and compassionate towards others yet just and fair when making arrests. Being calm and collected and always willing to defuse situations when they arise, I feel the necessary next step on the corporate foundation ladder for me will be to apply for the Ethics Assistant role. As an active member of the community, having spent 1/4th of my week playing on the server, I will be able to fill in the gaps when there aren't any other Assistants available.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Ethics Assistants help the Committee conduct department reviews when requested and ensure the upkeep of the COE, COC, and FLC in the foundation at all times, especially towards the other Junior CL4s. Assistants are also charged with conducting interviews with the several departments on site and aiding the Ethics Committee in their work whenever ordered to. Assistants also approve AA requests and KOS past airlock requests when necessary during the various codes, following the AA Chain of Command and Site command. Assistants are also tasked with handing out work permits to D-Class when asked, using their discretion to approve work permits. Overall, Ethics Assistants act as representatives of the Ethics Department on site.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Asmodeus "King" is an ex-member of the Singaporean Internal Security Department, having had extensive experience keeping watch on potential enemies of the state and aiding in the arrest and subjugation of many terrorists/pirate cells in the Strait of Melaka. Asmodeus gained the callsign of "King" after helping arrest one of the strait's largest pirate clans, completely subjugating their territory under ISD supervision. Asmodeus's recruitment into the foundation came as a shock, with the Department Director of the Singaporean ISD introducing him to the foundation, suggesting a greater purpose to his life: defending humanity rather than a single country. He began his work in the foundation as a simple Cadet, learning to adapt to the tactics and ethics of the foundation. He spent most of his free time in the bunks learning the Legal Codex, Code of Conduct, and Code of Ethics with the goal of joining the Internal Affairs department.

After successfully joining the department and being promoted to Ambassador, Asmodeus completed his job to the best of his ability, having trained multiple IA Agents and Operatives, breathing new life into the department and making it once again a department to be feared and revered. Highly respected and seen as a leader and a father figure to many of the Agents, Asmodeus now takes his next step up the corporate ladder of the foundation, applying to become an Assistant to the elusive members of the Ethics Committee. Many of his friends laughed at this action, with the well-known jokes surrounding the Ethics Committee being a joke of a department where people are sent to be punished and forgotten. However, Asmodeus saw through the lies. As an Ambassador, knowing how strictly the Legal Codex is upheld, he recognized that the Ethics Committee to be a force to be reckoned within the foundation and therefore the next logical step up the corporate ladder for him.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2024
+MAJOR SUPPORT
Ever since I met him in game he was really kind and he makes a hell of an ambassador. Definitely fit for the role in my opinion and many others.
Good luck buddy I really hope you get it cuz you deserve it!