For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 years
In what country are you located?: australia
Time zone:east
Character name(s):joseph frautinbourgh
Civilian name:bobby b bob
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: yes but im ashamed of my voice
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF PVT,MTF CPL,MTF LCPL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: failrp x asking to be breached
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: i am tolerant patient i try my best i am able to do any task that is handed to me i can do lots of things like craft samples write test documents hostage negotiations im great at all those things i can also shoot accuratly
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: to do the necessaries to follow orders from higher up to help if asked
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: i grew up in a cottage i first caught eye of a mtf unit they all got killed except one the killer was the scp 096 i was recruited 10 years later i became security then i was able to be a assistant early after

Last edited:

"Blobert"

Nov 20, 2023
-Support needs more experience MTF PVT ain’t good and you didn’t even bother to say the MTF

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
-Support
You have literally 2 pages of warns and bans and stacked class X

• Angry
Reactions: Gure

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
1otlogofulltransparenttback.png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Warning: Message Received... Processing Message.

Incoming Message from: @kennedy.inspector@scip
To: Bobby

Greetings, upon deliberation from other members of the council, as well as review of your merits within the site, we have deemed you unfit to fill in our assistant program, as such we will be marking your application for denial. Please continue to serve the foundation within your current occupation however.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the Council for any Information.

Glory to the Foundation, Signed O5-2.

Application Denied

• Angry
Reactions: Dennid
Status
Not open for further replies.