Not open for further replies.

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
Name: Astolfo/Tokyo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:445008457

Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Mod

Who demoted you?: Pasi Huovila

Date of demotion?: Around 16/12/2021, I was a senior mod for around 4 months before this happened

What is the case against you?: I got 3 inactivity strikes

Is this true?: Yes it is

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Nope

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: No kicks, no warns, got permanently banned on 31/03/2022 for "Consult Server Leadership", which around 2 months after ended up being unbanned. It was my first warn/kick/ban ever and I realise that I shouldn't have done it and I deeply regret doing it.

What is your side of the story?: I was very busy with school and honestly a bit bored of the server at the time, which made me get 2 inactivity strikes, then I turned in my 1 week resignation notice but before the date arrived I got my third inactivity strike and ended up getting kicked

Why should you return / what will you change?: When I was staff, before the time I was inactive, I used to play a lot every day, I was very active and even though I had gotten an infraction, in my eyes, I think i did a good job as a staff member. Now that summer break started I can also be active very late, and even if I am not in game and someone needs help at like 3am I can just hop on and help them.

Tom

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
+support

Youve grown a lot recently from what ive noticed and i believe you would be of great assistance to the staff team

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

Neutral

+Active
+Friendly

=Unsure on rule knowledge
=Questionable maturity

Hi there Astolfo, so the reasoning for me issuing a neutral verdict is I do not feel confident that your maturity and attitude is one up to the standards expected of a staff member. This is due to statements you make in OOC and public chats that are at times immature. Best of luck on your application.

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support

-Bubba Approved

speedy

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jun 10, 2021
+ support
known this man on mrp fpr AGES me and him were pvts together
+active
+dedicated
+mature and honest

legend!

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Decent Person & Approachable
+Mature and caring person

=Not completely sure on the rule knowledge how it stacks up to this day but I think that can be remedied.

Hello Astolfo,

Although with some doubts on the department of rule knowledge, I am still happy to offer you my support in your demotion appeal and hope to see you back in the team in the future! Best of luck!

Regards,

Dmitri

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Astolfo ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal. You will be brought back as a Moderator.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to be brought back into the team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.