Time zone: CEST (UTC+2)

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF PFC Warhog

NWO name (regiment and rank):11th GMR MSGT Atoni

Civilian name:Janek Bartosiewicz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20740927

Discord ID:aton0363

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- This is my first Moderator Application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

- I have no kicks/bans/warnings

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- No.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- I've played thousands of hours across the Civil Networks servers.

How many hours can you be on every day?:

- 3-4/5 Hours everyday.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- The reason I want to become a staff member is that I have been a part of the Civil Network community for a while now and I would like to start helping out in the community and making sure the Civil Network servers are fun and enjoyable to play I think I would be a great moderator because I feel like I could provide a fun experience for new players by making sure their time is not ruined by someone breaking the rules. Additionally, I am very active on the MRP Server and I get along with people well. I got back into MRP a couple of weeks ago and got really into it and I'm looking forward to helping people enjoy their time on the server Furthermore I am a kind and special gentleman.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I would be able to help with all the problems that occur on the server and keep the server Rule breaker free making sure everyone enjoys their time on the server. I believe I stand out from other applicants due to my high activity on the server and I am dedicated to actively engaging with the community and fostering a positive environment for new players, ensuring they feel compelled to return. I also have a decent knowledge of the server rules and how it all works. Lastly, As a first-time applicant for the moderator position, I am eager to collaborate with my prospective colleagues, learn from them, and contribute to a positive and enjoyable atmosphere for all members of the server.

wSL37saDmQGCYpnhOo1WlFsNCJAImzRr9Nbe4iO5.png

Otters

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
APPLICATION RESPONSE

Hello @bananqs

Thank you for taking your time in making your application.

I am pleased to announce that your application has been
ACCEPTED.

Please put "Waiting for Interview" and join the Interview Waiting Room in Teamspeak to proceed to the next stage of your application.

Once again we thank you for your time.

Kind Regards
MRP Server Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.