Au revoir, Sayonara or just a simple goodbye

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Hello, Hello and Hello. Welcome to my last message for quite awhile on an official platform for Civil Network. To be completely honest I never thought of making this post, swear sometime felt like I will be here forever lmao. Anyway let's get down to a few anecdote on the detail yea.

So let's begin by saying that I hold ZERO malice toward anyone in the SL or NL team, the reason for my exit was completely fair and to be honest it was just a ticking clock on when it will happened. But let's begin with the juice shall we, the main reason for my departure is to be completely honest my lack of motivation. I have been with Civil Network for over a year and I been here since day 1 of SCP-RP USA. I have seen a lot of up and down of the server, been there when Cloak is excited for when we hit 128 for the first time ( the vpoint giveaway was lit btw ) and to be honest I believe that I have given all that I can to the server. The truth of it all is that I have just been with the server for a long time and at some point someone else will need to take my role especially one that can do a better job than me myself.
Alright so I mentioned that I spent over a year at Civil Networks but let's have a run at some of the memorable moment during my run here at Civil Network. So I believe early February of last year was when I got introduced to SCP-RP USA, at the time I gave it a passing glance thinking that I probably will hop on, troll, get ban for NITRP and move on... boy was I wrong lmao. Then afterward in a conversation with Flames I was appointed as the Director of Research ... for about a week then I left for CI, after my transition for Chaos I rose through the rank and then when at the time Commander Clef resign I was given the promotion to Commander, albeit I was acting Commander for like 2 months lol. After said promotion I apply for the position of Overseer and was denied initially but then brought in after some issue at the time with the Council. I spent roughly a month or two before returning to my root at CI then rinse and repeat with Ethics except in this case I was demoted. After this point I mainly focus on Administration and from then on I stood as Head of Event up until my recent departure.

Alright so that's my IC story but what about the other side. When I first became staff I decided that I wanted to join event team because... it sound the least boring, so then at Senior Moderator I joined the team and then rapidly rise to become a Head Mod and eventually team supervisor. I would then spent a month at the Head Moderator level before becoming an Admin and would then spent about another 4-6 month before I become a Senior Admin and then head of event. During my time at Senior Admin I would then leave for about a month as a Super Admin for MRP USA but well we know how that turn out lol. I would say my proudest achievement would be that I set the foundation for the Event Team that stand today and that I was able to help out the rougher patch at the beginning of the server.
@Jules Thank you for being my best friend at CN and always there for me until the very end, you and I operate like butter and I hope you're doing better
@Jackmaze Ahhh my successor and my prodigy, congratulation on your promotion and I hope you can do a better job than I have been able to. Reach out if you need some advice :)
@Yeke You're a wonderful Community Supervisor and please continue to make Civil Network a better place, you have a great sense of empathy and that's why you were one of the better CS I get to work with
@Doofy Great colleague that I get to work with when I run MRP USA
@Cloak @rootman Thank you for the opportunity with MRP USA and SCP USA, you guy were both an amazing executive member but also very chill to talk to during downtime ( still laughing my ass off when Ventz try to bolt snipe a roofcamping base in rust lmao )
@Winkie Marco from belgium lmao
@Elivan Sterling First US Director of Medicine, absolute giga chad
@Gregory @Issun Kybersis Thank you for placing your trust in me as your Head of Event.
@Levin First USA Senior Game Master and set the foundation and standard of what it mean to be a Senior Game Master
To my Game Master and Event Team member : Thank you for joining me in my journey and I'm sorry for my sudden departure, I hope Jack can do a better job than I did.
@Nathan Smith the chad himself
@Alpha Toon You got this gamer
@Canoon I swear to god if the aussie taking over I'm coming back and ending you

Probably a metric fuck ton more people that have hold dear place in my heart over the last year but I probably can't fit over 100 people in this thread lol.

Ok so what now ?

Glad you asked, obviously by the title I'm leaving for a bit... somewhat. Obviously I'm not gonna be around for SCP-RP anymore but you will definitely still see me around especially with DarkRP releasing around the corner. I'm also going to be around for the SWRP and Site-9 server but until then I will be mainly around for the community, if you're friend with me then I'll still be talking with you of course. I'm going to focus mainly on my own life and focusing on my passion of Content Creation.

So Au revoir, Sayonara or just a simple goodbye.

Kind Regard for a while,
Nomad

P.S No before some of you naughty head ask, I won't leak doc nor participate in server destruction riot.

Last edited:

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Hello, Hello and Hello. Welcome to my last message for quite awhile on an official platform for Civil Network. To be completely honest I never thought of making this post, swear sometime felt like I will be here forever lmao. Anyway let's get down to a few anecdote on the detail yea.

So let's begin by saying that I hold ZERO malice toward anyone in the SL or NL team, the reason for my exit was completely fair and to be honest it was just a ticking clock on when it will happened. But let's begin with the juice shall we, the main reason for my departure is to be completely honest my lack of motivation. I have been with Civil Network for over a year and I been here since day 1 of SCP-RP USA. I have seen a lot of up and down of the server, been there when Cloak is excited for when we hit 128 for the first time ( the vpoint giveaway was lit btw ) and to be honest I believe that I have given all that I can to the server. The truth of it all is that I have just been with the server for a long time and at some point someone else will need to take my role especially one that can do a better job than me myself.
Alright so I mentioned that I spent over a year at Civil Networks but let's have a run at some of the memorable moment during my run here at Civil Network. So I believe early February of last year was when I got introduced to SCP-RP USA, at the time I gave it a passing glance thinking that I probably will hop on, troll, get ban for NITRP and move on... boy was I wrong lmao. Then afterward in a conversation with Flames I was appointed as the Director of Research ... for about a week then I left for CI, after my transition for Chaos I rose through the rank and then when at the time Commander Clef resign I was given the promotion to Commander, albeit I was acting Commander for like 2 months lol. After said promotion I apply for the position of Overseer and was denied initially but then brought in after some issue at the time with the Council. I spent roughly a month or two before returning to my root at CI then rinse and repeat with Ethics except in this case I was demoted. After this point I mainly focus on Administration and from then on I stood as Head of Event up until my recent departure.

Alright so that's my IC story but what about the other side. When I first became staff I decided that I wanted to join event team because... it sound the least boring, so then at Senior Moderator I joined the team and then rapidly rise to become a Head Mod and eventually team supervisor. I would then spent a month at the Head Moderator level before becoming an Admin and would then spent about another 4-6 month before I become a Senior Admin and then head of event. During my time at Senior Admin I would then leave for about a month as a Super Admin for MRP USA but well we know how that turn out lol. I would say my proudest achievement would be that I set the foundation for the Event Team that stand today and that I was able to help out the rougher patch at the beginning of the server.
@Jules Thank you for being my best friend at CN and always there for me until the very end, you and I operate like butter and I hope you're doing better
@Jackmaze Ahhh my successor and my prodigy, congratulation on your promotion and I hope you can do a better job than I have been able to. Reach out if you need some advice :)
@Yeke You're a wonderful Community Supervisor and please continue to make Civil Network a better place, you have a great sense of empathy and that's why you were one of the better CS I get to work with
@Doofy Great colleague that I get to work with when I run MRP USA
@Cloak @rootman Thank you for the opportunity with MRP USA and SCP USA, you guy were both an amazing executive member but also very chill to talk to during downtime ( still laughing my ass off when Ventz try to bolt snipe a roofcamping base in rust lmao )
@Winkie Marco from belgium lmao
@Elivan Sterling First US Director of Medicine, absolute giga chad
@Gregory @Issun Kybersis Thank you for placing your trust in me as your Head of Event.
@Levin First USA Senior Game Master and set the foundation and standard of what it mean to be a Senior Game Master
To my Game Master and Event Team member : Thank you for joining me in my journey and I'm sorry for my sudden departure, I hope Jack can do a better job than I did.
@Nathan Smith the chad himself

Probably a metric fuck ton more people that have hold dear place in my heart over the last year but I probably can't fit over 100 people in this thread lol.

Ok so what now ?

Glad you asked, obviously by the title I'm leaving for a bit... somewhat. Obviously I'm not gonna be around for SCP-RP anymore but you will definitely still see me around especially with DarkRP releasing around the corner. I'm also going to be around for the SWRP and Site-9 server but until then I will be mainly around for the community, if you're friend with me then I'll still be talking with you of course. I'm going to focus mainly on my own life and focusing on my passion of Content Creation.

So Au revoir, Sayonara or just a simple goodbye.

Kind Regard for a while,
Nomad

P.S No before some of you naughty head ask, I won't leak doc nor participate in server destruction riot.
o7 (also grrr where am I at hm?

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Good luck for the future Nomad, it was great working with you and I hope it won't be the last.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Goodbye lad, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you on MRP-USA. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you choose to do in the future.

o7

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Don't worry Nomad, Event team is in safe hands. Looking forward to you playing Val with me or you going ballistic because our neighbor in rust is roof camping us

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Thanks for everything you've done, hope to see you again in the future.