KaptianCore

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jul 1, 2022
Australia
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91079522
Discord name: Kaptian Core#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 months roughly?
In what country are you located?: Australia (ex British penal colony)
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): Greg "Wallaby" Jacobs
Civilian name: Greg Jacobs
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, GOC or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF A-1 SGT (Ex), MTF E-11 PVT (Ex), CI-G (Ex), Ethics Assistant (Ex), GOC-General (Ex), Ethics Assistant (Ex), MTF Nu-7 CPL (Current).

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: From what I can recall I have gotten a few warns over my time due to genuine mistakes or just misunderstandings. I have learnt from my mistakes.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor? Because of my interest in and commitment to the foundation, I would want to be considered for the position of site advisor. I have experience working in a variety of departments and areas within the foundation, including intelligence, internal affairs, ethics, and the MTF. I have also worked in a variety of areas inside the foundation. I have experience in a wide range of fields, including research as well as the medical field. I would want to contribute a fresh outlook to the administration of this website and assist in strengthening the basis.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?: I believe that I have a significant amount of expertise in a variety of fields, which will allow me to provide diverse perspectives on various departments. I would want to be a part of the team that works to improve communication across different departments and provides assistance with the introduction of new content. I am qualified for the role of Site Administration because I am able to focus on my duties and the responsibilities of the post for extended periods of time, helping to manage the facility in conjunction with Site command and the other members of Site administration.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?: The responsibilities of Site administration include the management of the entire foundation. This includes ensuring that each department is performing its tasks in the appropriate manner, ensuring that things that are damaged are being repaired by the maintenance department, and ensuring that the facility as a whole is operating without any major hiccups. The director should feel free to ask the site advisors for assistance with anything he requires.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in: Agent Lurker was initially hired by Foundation GENSEC as a Class D Block Security Officer. He worked long and hard hours and diligently climbed the ladder to eventually become an officer, being awarded riot gear certification in the process. He then applied for and was admitted into the CIA's recruiting programme, where he was put through a rigorous training programme and passed all the tests with flying colours. Agent Lurker worked for the Intelligence Agency and was tasked with identifying and securing all external threats that ranged from Chaos Insurgents to Surface Anomalies. Agent Lurker was well-known for their efficiency in these tasks and for working quickly and diligently. He collaborated with an Internal Affairs agency and a colleague MTF to ensure that ethical examinations were at the forefront of the investigations. As an E-11, Lurker is responsible for guarding the HCZ checkpoint and ensuring that ethical behaviour is followed at all times. Ever since his time in E-11, Lurker has now gone under the codename of Scratcher and has recently joined the Alpha 1 Red Right Hand Regiment. He is now protecting the Overseer Council, helping out other MTF regiments, and doing his best to keep up with his tactical training. After applying to work as an Ethics Committee Assistant under the name of Mr Scratcher and being accepted, Mr. "Scratcher" has worked on multiple reviews for different departments, under the advisement of the Director, Mr Dalton. When the change in leadership occurred, from Mr Jules to Mr Dalton as Director, it was then assigned to Mr. "Scratcher" to complete interviews with members of the medical department, from there it was required to do a Nu7 review, this was completed but after this Mr "Scratcher" requested permission to create a new document that was imagined by him, Mr Jules approved this idea and the document was written up and passed onto ██-1 then Mr Jules for final approval. Mr "Scratcher". After leaving the Ethics Department to focus on Alpha 1 duties, Scratcher considered applying for the overseer assistant position due to the close relationship with the A1 allowing for document work but still being with trusted individuals. After this Scratcher has moved onto different regiments such as working in the Nu7 department where he still currently resides at this point in time.

Last edited:

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - Mr. Jacobs
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

We believe that you have the qualities, traits and experience required of a Site Administrator. Please contact -2 or -4 at your earliest convenience to get started. Congratulations.​

Status
Not open for further replies.