Avacados ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
Your in-game name: Avacado
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:581297651
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122861031/
Date of ban: 7/11/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP, stack bans
Who banned you: mcbrandit and blitz
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): : https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Considering the situation i will stay away from 0-1, and refain from making jokes about myself
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes ive been warned and banned with most of the bans being lifted.
Why should you be unbanned: considering the clips ive been given from other staff members i believe my situation was handled horribly by the staff with them calling me a minge and a dickhead. with no proof other than a clip of me "breaking fear rp" (contact me in my dms for the clips avacado_1) throughout the whole event the staff member ni question kept throwing up accusations such as me breaking fear rp, NLR, RDM. then after me and my friend polar tell him to show us the proof he would then change his mind and get rid of one of the reasons. after all of the accusations where proofed wrong and he had nothing to go off they started trying to ban me for being a dickhead and a minge even though the 0-1 memeber present was being rude. after the events we where taken to a staff room where the admins 2 week banned me without discussing it with me and in admin chat you can see them talking about how im a minge and everything on top of that.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: considering the situation and how i did not rule break i do not beleive there will be anything i can do.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because i like playing with my friends and im attempting to make a comeback in the community and start to roleplay again.

Jason Mcbrandtville

Sep 7, 2022
Hello! I was the staff member partially responsible for your ban. I had initially gave you that length due to how many bans you had had in a 6 month period as well as the behavior observed from your time on the server.

Blitz can offer more context

sinrevanant

Jul 28, 2022
Your in-game name: Avacado
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:581297651
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122861031/
Date of ban: 7/11/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP, stack bans
Who banned you: mcbrandit and blitz
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): : https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Considering the situation i will stay away from 0-1, and refain from making jokes about myself
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes ive been warned and banned with most of the bans being lifted.
Why should you be unbanned: considering the clips ive been given from other staff members i believe my situation was handled horribly by the staff with them calling me a minge and a dickhead. with no proof other than a clip of me "breaking fear rp" (contact me in my dms for the clips avacado_1) throughout the whole event the staff member ni question kept throwing up accusations such as me breaking fear rp, NLR, RDM. then after me and my friend polar tell him to show us the proof he would then change his mind and get rid of one of the reasons. after all of the accusations where proofed wrong and he had nothing to go off they started trying to ban me for being a dickhead and a minge even though the 0-1 memeber present was being rude. after the events we where taken to a staff room where the admins 2 week banned me without discussing it with me and in admin chat you can see them talking about how im a minge and everything on top of that.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: considering the situation and how i did not rule break i do not beleive there will be anything i can do.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because i like playing with my friends and im attempting to make a comeback in the community and start to roleplay again.
Hello avacado,

The fear rp thing was cleared up however the reason for the ban was mostly due to the nlr I saw, as you died and came back to core a minute later (the minute part is according to the o1 present) and as a reason to come back was not provided and it was shortly after (from what ive saw) and it not being a part of your duties as GENSEC to be in core I decided to ban you for NITRP due to the high amount of warns and bans recently and jason had to increase the time due to stacked bans.

Kind regards, blitz.

Jason Mcbrandtville

Sep 7, 2022
As for the stacked bans I admit the 2 weeks is a little too lengthy and meant to shorten it to 1 week due to the amount of bans within the specific time period.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Avacado,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the matter, I have decided to lift your ban now.

Please ensure that you re-read all the rules prior to rejoining the server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.