Status
Not open for further replies.

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
Name: Avocado
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:581297651
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: USA
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: Yes I have, i've spoken with multiple COs, SL and now i'm moving here after being told to.
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: I carried the appeal out in dms with Crazy_jackmaze
Rank demoted from E-11 in general.
Who demoted you?: Ping-E-11 Cos
Date of demotion?: No clue, around the last three months.
What is the case against you?: Toxicity and harassment of E-11 members
Is this true?: Partially most of it I know for a fact I did not do, such as harassing E-11 member jewel jenkins every time I asked to speak with them they agreed and never said was harassing them until the last conversation we had, Harassing members of A-1 i didn't do such thing the only time i was actually in a argument with A-1 I was being harassed by them { It doesn't bother me } But one thing I will say I did was send a message to 05-1 it was out of line i shouldn't have done it i've attempted to apologize but I decided to cut contact after what I did.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: many times.
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: I have none.
What is your side of the story?:
I was in E-11 after being unblacklisted for sometime. While I was in E-11 I was removed twice but let back in for lack of evidence. then blacklisted again for "sending death threats'' Multiple Cos said they had clips but none submitted. After a week or two i tried to appeal again once in a conversation with them they admitted they had no evidence to the situation. Apologizing multiple times for the inconvenience, they unblacklisted me but put me on watch, meaning if i joined E-11 would be under restriction, They had offered me private tryouts but when I would ask they would change their mind. I ended up giving up trying. recently about a month or too ago the old E-11 LTCOM ``ping" said that the members at the time had a extreme biased against me
iTIVDcNfetzgU-7R_AU4hwDFJzUJ-4SLKP0QfIPthJaV-liikejwajz4qIYMe7UXnhCv0-Lx0qv5XvlY9fHxFG2L5sTnROxJLGsjeXe55JKg9grV9eFGy4fqD3KUlxIwXIiK7TE46JvaGa2zEWWfgjU

After this I tried to rejoin. I got in a tryout and 05-1 came in as well as E-11 removing me for being blacklisted. After speaking to the COM they allowed me back in saying i wasn't blacklisted. After that during the tryout they tried making up excuses to remove me from the tryout. Such as "killing A-1" no clip was shown and im 100% certain one does not exist. I was removed from the tryout after that accusation. After the tryout I asked to speak with "Jewel" the whole time they were saying that they had no clue why i was blacklisted, after i asked them to look into it they found out it was 05-1 doing the blacklist, i sat in the call with jewel talking about the blacklist after a short time they changed their mind and said they had clips but they refused to show them or atleast give any proof of their existence, they started calling harassment and making fun of the way i did things back when i was in E-11. then after things calmed down and i explained myself i don't know what i said but they started saying i was putting words in their mouth when i did not such thing that. after going back and forth we left the call and moved on. A short while later i made the horrible decision of making a lude comment to 05-1 ( I will not name what I said in this as it is inappropriate but if the person deciding the appeal would like to see it i will show you the text as I know what i did was wrong- DMS avacado_ ). Now as of today Me and E-11 have a mixed relationship some people dislike me some don't. for a bout a week or too i have been trying to better myself and return to the server.

Attachments

• 1689488026702.png
    1689488026702.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 20

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Hello Avacado,

Just to clarify, you've spoken to E-11 Command (For your level 1 appeal)?

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
No response received. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.