Not open for further replies.

Valencent

Nov 30, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:156056241

Discord name:
Valencent#1770

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I have been on CG SCP for around three months, and I have eight days of straight playtime.

In what country are you located?:
United States of America

Time zone:
Central Standard Time

Character name(s):
Avery "Pagan" Edwards

Civilian name:
Jonathan Dunn

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
If Security Captain counts, then yes. If it doesn't, then no.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
I have not received any kicks, warnings or bans.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-
As a candidate for the Ethics Committee Assistant role, I believe that my strong attention to detail and ability to think critically would make me a great fit for the position. I understand the importance of ethical considerations in any organization, and I am dedicated to ensuring that the rules and guidelines set forth by the Ethics Committee are followed to the letter.

Furthermore, I possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, which will be essential in collaborating with the other members of the Ethics Committee and ensuring that everyone is on the same page. I am also comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to changes quickly, making me an asset to the team.

Lastly, I have a passion for the SCP universe and the unique challenges that it presents. I am familiar with the various SCPs and their specific ethical considerations, and I am eager to contribute my knowledge and expertise to the Ethics Committee.

My previous experience as a Security Captain ensures I have the knowledge of a Junior Level 4 position, and I am confident I can live up to the Ethics Committee's expectations.

Overall, I am confident that I possess the skills, knowledge, and passion needed to excel in this role and make a positive impact on Site 56.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-
  1. Ensuring that all RP interactions involving the Ethics Committee adhere to established rules and guidelines.
  2. Ensuring all procedures are done in a ethical way, such as the ethical treatment of Class D Personnel.
  3. Reviewing RP scenarios involving SCPs and other anomalies to identify any ethical issues that may arise.
  4. Collaborating with other members of the Ethics Committee to develop and implement policies and procedures that promote ethical behavior and decision-making.
  5. Participating in discussions and debates about ethical issues related to the containment and study of SCPs.
  6. Providing guidance and advice to other players on the server who have questions or concerns about ethical considerations in their RP interactions.
  7. Investigating and resolving ethical violations that are reported by other players or discovered during RP scenarios.
  8. Participating in training and development programs to enhance knowledge and skills related to ethics and the SCP Foundation universe.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Avery was born and raised in a small town in rural America. He was the youngest of five siblings and grew up in a household that emphasized hard work and loyalty to family. Avery's father was a police officer, and his mother worked as a nurse, and they instilled in their children a strong sense of duty and responsibility.

From a young age, Avery was fascinated by the idea of justice and protecting others. He often imagined himself as a hero, fighting off villains and saving innocent people. This interest led him to pursue a career in law enforcement, and after high school, he enrolled in a criminal justice program at a local community college.

While in college, Avery excelled in his classes and caught the attention of a recruiter from the Foundation. The recruiter was impressed with Avery's dedication and work ethic, and he believed that Avery would make an excellent addition to the Foundation's security team.

After a rigorous screening process, Avery was accepted into the Foundation and assigned to Site-56. As a Security Captain, Avery was responsible for overseeing the security team and ensuring that all personnel and SCPs were safe and secure.

Over the years, Avery proved himself to be a dedicated and effective member of the Foundation. He worked tirelessly to keep the site secure, and he quickly rose through the ranks to become one of the most respected members of the security team.

Despite the dangers and challenges of his job, Avery never lost sight of his commitment to justice and protecting others. He remained a hero in his own right, fighting off the dangers of the SCPs and keeping the Foundation and the world at large safe from harm.

After awhile, he saw the many moral and unethical implications in D-Block, and found that his next calling was with the Ethics Committee, where he could remain a hero in his own way.

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Chairman Randal Murphy

==========================================================================================================

Трибунал.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, Pagan.

In regards to your application for
ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after Committee Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact the Chairman at his email address for questions. (asomeJFK#7561)

You may re-apply for this position in
2-weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.