Award winning timing I know

Sparky

Jun 9, 2022
So

I have been on this server for about a month now and I've had a GREAT time but I think it is time I take my leave

I know leaving on a dime like this is gonna get me a staff blacklist but I just can't keep up

In my life shit has hit the fan, I've been kicked out by my dad and I have lost all of my friends just because of a lie

I started using gmod as a way to get away from everything but when I assumed all the positions on this server I didn't expect it to be STRESSFUL

I really cannot go into specifics as this is a public thread and I ain't gonna spill my guts here

I just wanted to let you guys, my friends, know that I want to resign from all of my positions as with how things have been for me I do not find myself fit to hold them

this includes intel, O-1, OA, etc.

I want to thank everyone who's been nice to me thus far and for what y'all have helped me through I cannot be more thankful

I might be on and off the server on the non-WL jobs but for the most part I will probably be gone.

Feel free to add me on steam if you wish to stay in touch here's my friend code: 1138798549

Sparky Signing off