Not open for further replies.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
Name: Axel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:529200588
Previous Rank: Senior Moderator
Date of resignation?: 2 of October 2022
Why did you resign? I was starting to get bored of the server so knew I would not have done my requirements
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No I have not
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes it was about 10 months or so ago
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I would like to join staff again to help the community in a positive way the staff team is not on a lot and having me as staff can help along with me enjoying the playing the game again means I will be able to consistently do my requirements without any issue.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
-Support

Personally my experiences with you have been quite bad, from the SAS times in 2021 til a couple weeks ago. I would also say, the appeal could use a bit of touch on terms of punctuation as well. You have also had a major past with toxicity (A blacklist from 90% of the regiments if I recall correctly).

Good luck, although!

Karol 'Negotiator' W.

Blacklisted Player
Jan 29, 2023
+Support leaning to Neutral
- Cool guy and never had problems with you personally
- active on the server and the forums

- can get toxic in ooc / get into arguments

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+support

A man blacklisted as often as this man before us surely must have some warmth in his heart and some recognition of right and wrong. Who else could lead the staff team but Axel?

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
Denied

Hello @shaun11103 , we are gonna have to deny your application due to issues seen in game and TeamSpeak.
At this time we do not see you fit for the staff team.

You may reapply in 4 weeks.

+Support

-Could be very rude/annoying at times
+Knows the rules
+Funny accent :D

Don't ban me :D

Robert Harrison

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Feb 28, 2023
- Support

- Very rude interactions

- Unsure about rule knowledge

Hello Axel! My interactions with you haven't been good. Always when you're involved in a sit, you start cussing me out for bringing you. I don't think you're fit for the staff team. I wish you the best of luck on your application!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Hello @shaun11103
Thank you for taking the time for making an resignation appeal.

I'm Happy to say that you're appeal has been Accepted , You will be placed at Moderator with certain conditions.

Please give Myself or Any Senior Administrator+ a Poke when you ready to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.