Ayano's executive researcher application {UK} (2#)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayano

Dec 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:211884816
Discord name:
mers_28
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
921.5 Hours
In what country are you located?:
Israel
Time zone:
GMT+3
Character name(s):
'ayano'
Civilian name:
ayano
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:​
Holding Held
SCP-096E11-CSG
A1-CPL
Executive researcher
Director of research
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:​
yes I have one active warn which is metagame I received it when I came back to the server specifically 2 weeks ago , However at that time I wasn't planning on fully coming back .

-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? :
I feel like I have the proper experience to be an executive again since I had previous experience as a DOR and an executive , I also have the passion to expand my responsibilities within the research department , in addition I want to help the new researchers in climbing the hierarchy and improve their creativity and RP skills . Being an executive will provide me many ways to do it , and finally I would like to help my executive colleagues to improve department as it would be an opportunity to climb the research ranks once again .
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

Activity : One of the things that makes me suitable for executive is my activity , I have been active day times and night times working on documents and helping researchers who would have any concern regarding research policy or documentation .

Experience : I have been and executive and DOR for quite a long time which gave me the management experience for research department , in terms of research I have been in this department for a long time which makes me experienced as a researcher in terms of policies , creative research that would require RP from all participants , since I have been DOR and an A1 member I feel like it boosted my ability to be more professional in the server .

RP : one of the fundamental parts of being a CL4 member is your RP ability as it can affect both you and people around you , the higher your RP skills are the more you can inspire researchers around you and involve them in good RP tests which is something I can do .

-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

it would be hard to give an exact number since its a long time ago however I am going to estimate that it is around 10 docs .

There are several factors to get an excellent document :

-creativity : to get an excellent graded document you will need an idea that is both creative and contains RP within it as it would make the document more interesting for the reader to read it till the cover to find out what was the results of your test .

language and vocabulary : In order for a document to be highly graded it needs to be easy to read and deliver as many information as you can without making it difficult for the reader to finish the document . Also using scientific terms that would be a great addition to your document .

Format : your document format plays an essential part in your document grade . Format is the visual part of your document the more you put work into it the more comfortable and easier your document will be to read it .

detail : your document needs to be detailed and deliver all of your information in an accurate way that would make the reader understand your whole test without needing to ask questions .

-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

CL4 tests
As a CL4 researcher you will get access to CL4 SCPs which means that your testing wont stop and you still need to test CL4 SCPs that can open alot of pathways for test ideas and RP , Since you are a researcher at the end of the day you still owe the foundation your intellectual ability to discover new aspects of SCPs and try your best to understand them .

Grading documents
as an executive one of your many responsibilities is open a path of improvement for researchers and that is done by grading their uploaded documents and share the details on why you graded the document this grade while explaining how they can improve their documents in the future . that way you can make yourself more and more knows to fellow researchers and maintain a positive picture while earning their respect .

Department management
As a CL4 of the department you have the responsibility to manage the department and provide ways of improvements . An executive can do that by following the DOR+ orders as they might have a vision of improvement that they cant deliver unless you help them , sharing your opinion and ideas that can help manage the department to the DOR or deliver any concerns or issues that you might be having or seeing within the department to the DOR as it might become a bigger issue in the future .

Improve researchers
an executive researcher will play the role of a teacher within the department , he is responsible to improve researchers using many ways :

- hosting lectures that would be useful for researchers to hear such as teaching them how to do a better document , showing them the policies of the department or any other idea that can help researchers take a next step to become better.

- sometimes researchers break the research policies which is why as an executive you need to show them where they went wrong and how they can evade a similar situation in the future .

- helping them write a better document by showing them the mistakes they have done within certain documents they uploaded , hearing any concerns they have within the department and help them overcome it .

-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name : ayano
IQ : 190

Long ago when ayano was still a 12 years old kid like any other kid , ayano used to go to school return home play some games , but there was a little difference between him and the rest of his class , ayano was much smarter than the rest which is why ayano was always interested in science and especially when it comes to space .

One day when ayano was sitting home his father had a little workplace near the house which spent most of his time there , the area where ayano's family used to live was a little bit isolated but still the area was quiet more than usual , when suddenly all the family heard a loud scream coming from a direction , ayano couldnt know from where the screams are coming from since there was only one window that did not show the direction of screams .

But then the screams suddenly disappeared ayano was worried because his father was outside and wanted to check on him and ask whats going on and thats when something ayano saw for the first time and could not process , a tall white humanoid was on top of his father dead body , ayano could not see his face because it was from behind and thats when his mother came and saw the horrifying view , without any second thought she took ayano hid him in a room and she went outside to check the strange weird looking creature .

Because of the horrifying things that ayano saw , the scattered blood , his father's dead body he could not even cry all he did was passing out , hours passed and ayano woke up because of loud crying sound , ayano went outside worried for his mom , but then the biggest shock happened when ayano saw the white creature covering his head crying and behind him both of his dead parents bodies , ayano could not resist he was too close to start crying when someone blocked his mouth and covered his eyes and took him to a van that had alot of strange soldiers he did not see before .

thats when the SCP foundation was interested in this kid that had a high IQ and the foundation knew when this kid grows up hes going to benefit the foundation , days passed and ayano's desire to explain what happened that day grew and for the first time the feelings of revenge was created inside of him , and thats why ayano accepted the foundation as his home where he can be taught anything that is related to science .

After 8 years when ayano became a senior researcher and one of the most talented researchers in this foundation he found out the painful truth . which is the creature that killed his parents is stored inside this foundation and named as SCP-096 , the foundation did not tell him this information because terminating SCP-096 was forbidden and they knew if ayano knew about him hes going to try terminating him even if it costs his life .

ayano had a lot of mixed feeling but he knew one thing for sure which is as a senior researcher he doesnt have the capability to terminate this weird creature which is why he sets his aim till this day to the executive researcher role to become one of the most trusted researchers in the foundation and from that day till he became 21 he spent all of this days researching SCP-096 in the goal of finding a way to terminate him .

'The Affected'

Nov 7, 2022
+Support
Ayano is a great researcher and with his comeback to the community I believe he will do great things for the department!

Engallagher K. Ludenberg

Feb 14, 2024
+Support

Ayano is a capable researcher, shows hes willing to learn by attending lectures, and has done some good research projects as a senior. Of course he is also an ex-DoR and executive, so I believe he is more than ready to take the role of executive again.

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
+Support
- Good RP
- Very cool researcher
- Always amazes me with his research ideas (Even tho they can be scary sometimes IC)
- Known him for more than 2 years in SCPRP
- Previous DOR
- CL4 Experience
Ayano is a very cool guy both IC and OOC, I wish you the best of luck bro.

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meliodas Wrath

Joe Toe

May 30, 2022
+support
- great researcher
- active
-friendly
-I have seen him helping other researchers a lot

Engallagher K. Ludenberg

Feb 14, 2024

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Directors of Research.

Greetings, @ayano

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Yours sincerely,
Director of Research,
Dr. Engallagher Kazimieras Ludenberg

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.