Status
Not open for further replies.

ayano

Dec 17, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): jameshamza1
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 216 hour
In what country are you located?: israel
Time zone: GMT+2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF A-1 SPC "ayano"
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-1 shadow"zed"
Civilian name: ayano
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:211884816
Discord ID (name#0000): levi ackerman#0257
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: NO

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I received 2 warns (their expired) 1. RDM killed other D-classes as a D-class , Metagame used the name above the character for my advantage.

-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: no hopefully this will be my first time

-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: ofcourse since I used to play E11 and now I am an A-1 which all of it is about RP and being professional and since I am also an executive researcher which means I am CL4 personnel I should maintain a professional and serious image and I should take RP with seriousness so from all those experiences I have experienced serious RP and capable of it .

-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: usually I can stay more than 12 hours a day since I spend most of my time playing CN SCP-RP .

-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: first of all as I mentioned before I dont have any previous experience as a staff member which is why i am applying for this role I wanna gain the experience I need as a staff member I wanna have a new experience that can not only benefit me but also the server and since I play for so many hours at least I can also spend this time not only playing but also providing the required and needed help to other players .

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think the experience I had in the past 6 months from serious RP and interacting with people can help people accept me also I tried applying before for mod role for SCP-RP and it got denied so I improved myself so that I wont get denied for the same reason , and since I can provide alot of playtime hours I can be presented and helping players from the morning when there are 20-30 players which doesnt have staff online so I can be there providing help for other players , last thing is that other that my RP capability that I got from my roles I also have good understanding for the server rules and I am not biased so when someone deserves a warn I will do it without involving any feelings .

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Hello Ayano! I'll be giving you a +Support

- Friendly
- Super active, like seriously
- Good interactions

However:
- Grammer/Spelling isnt the best, but I can understand why.

Kira Rose

Jun 9, 2022
Hey Ayano,

I am going to give +Support

+Really active, Please remember to drink and eat!
+Friendly
+Approachable
+Great RP Skills

Good luck with your application!

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support
-Good interactions
-Very Active
-Only 2 warns

Good luck

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ Support

+ Good interactions
+ Mature
+ Active / playtime
+ Decent application
+ This is your second staff application which shows you are dedicated to obtaining the staff role

+ / - Previous warnings
+ / - No previous staff experience

- Grammar

@ayano
-Saucy

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @ayano ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted! Please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.