Babalowa's Captain Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babalowa

May 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48947098
Discord name: Babalowa
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
about 3 weeks. 4 Days and 13 hours in game.
In what country are you located?:
United States
Time zone:
Central
Character name(s):
Babalowa
Civilian name:
Babalowa
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
I only hold CI whitelist
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
I have not received anything
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-
I am applying for Security Captain because I wanna help Gensec in any way I can really can. There;s no really active Gensec captain's besides Omar and Larry, and I wanna help these guys by joining with them. I am really active since school is out and i don't do anything in the summer. I lose my temper sometimes but i am also working on it. I have been better and haven't really gotten mad at anyone for awhile. Gensec requires a lot of patience to deal with and i have a lot of that considering Gensec is the only branch i play besides CI. I am also really good with the Code of Ethics, and Gensec doesn't really follow those very well from what I've seen,
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-
I don't really have any other branch to play but CI. I wanna make sure the Cadets and officers will always have someone to ask about something or if they need training for anything i can be there to help out with that. I haven't seen RRT training in ages because there just isn't captain on to do them. I always have cadets or officers asking me how to get RRT and I have to explain that captains aren't on always and that they would probably have to wait a few days to get it.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-
I believe security captains need to keep gensec in check but also make sure they are able to train them and be able to tell them what they are doing wriong but being polite while doing it and not being a dick to everyone for making a minor mistake.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Excelling in the military I was offered a job in Site-65. I made great way through the ranks and decided to give in my application for Captain and try to bring gensec to a better standing. I have made many new friends in Gensec and want to keep them all safe and in line without them splitting off into a terrible path.

Turner

May 5, 2022

Application Denied

We are sorry to inform you that after heavy consideration we are denying your application for Security Captain. If you would like to discuss your denial further, please message me via Discord.

Signed by: J. Turner, Chief of Security

Status
Not open for further replies.