Babkaa 'Trigger' Sheesh Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2023
England, Hertfrodshire
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): mic123424
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3d in the last 6 days.
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT+1
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF PFC Babkaa "Jackal" Sheesh
NWO name (regiment and rank): 11th GMR SSGT Babkaa "Trigger" Sheesh
Civilian name: Babkaa Sheesh
Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561199143094510
Discord ID: 825121798621495347
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have no kicks/Bans, I have 1 Basecamping warn after killing a Nato member within signs.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I have not.
Do you have any previous experience with serious role-play?:
- I've played all of the CN servers for a significant amount of time (Even the old ones like CityRp) and spent many hours on other role-play servers. I also have 300 hours on the Nopixel Gta FiveM server.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 5-6 Hours+, 7+ on weekends.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- After losing interest in SCPRP and with the second DARKRP server also dying, a close friend recommended MRP. After a couple of hours, I was hooked. I love the variety of roles and regiments, different wars, and most importantly, the rich and brilliant community. This would also be my first time as a staff member, and I wish to expand my knowledge and skills for any future opportunities. But most importantly, I want to give back to the community I love so much!!
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have witnessed how certain individuals can negatively impact the RP experience for others, creating a challenging and stressful environment for the current staff members. With my existing skills, I believe I can contribute to making the server a safe and enjoyable space for everyone, while also supporting the staff team. Additionally, I aim to help the server grow by sharing my knowledge and welcoming new members.

Last edited:

Zhorik.

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
May 18, 2023
Germany
+/- Neutral leaning to +Support
+ Only 1 warn
+ Active

+/- No Interactions
+/- No previous experience in any form of moderation
+/- App could Improve

- Not a lot of time on MRP specifically

Hey Michalis, I‘ll be leaving you with a Neutral, but I do hope for the best as I see you having potential to show that you‘d be a good fit as Staff. Good luck on your verdict!

Jamal Dingle

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Group Moderator
May 14, 2022
+/- Neutral
- Active
- Low warnings

- No interactions
- Low Playtime

Hello, I'm giving you a Neutral as I don't have many interactions with you and you have a low playtime so I'm unsure on your rule knowledge. Regardless, best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.